Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Bucks
Funster No
MH
A week away
Exp
On and off 1981
Good morning to anyone that is actually up. I have at last come out the closet and moved across from MHF although I willl always go back there from time to time. It is too big for me and posts are so numerous I cannot keep up with what is happening and sort of lately, not really bothered about what is happening.

I do miss the expertise of ScotJ, not to mention his attempts at patience and empathy which failed on a regular basis causing me much amusement. I hope he hasn't changed.

Picking up a joke m\home next Friday to fit in with change of attitude and it is only 16 years old and feel it is likely to more reliable than the new Motorhomes I have had assuming any new moterhome was ever reliable.

Wish everyone safe and pleasant journeys and in this changing world, extra care would not be a bad idea.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Pusser.. welcome to Fun.. great to see you.. ::bigsmile:

when I left facts the one thing I really missed were your hilarious motorhoming tales and porta potti stories :roflmto: ..

.. good luck with the new van, you'll find plenty of 'experts' on here to help you out.. and enough fun posts to keep you smiling ..

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Hi Pusser welcome to Fun, I missed your humour when I was unable to see it any more, the place should become funnier now you are on board. Looking forward to your posts.

Good luck with your new van and safe travels

Steve

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Welcome to Fun pusser your toilet tales are legendary. You should feel at home here with some of the toilet humour. :ROFLMAO:

Pat

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I am up and an hour in front of you !! Welcome to the site from sunny Fsunny ftabrance !!:ROFLMAO:

Sunny, ? Where are you then?
Just had Susie done at the vets for the trip back on the tunnel tomorrow and wanted tuo go on our bikes with Susie in the rear basket. But too wet, rained all night, just starting to clear now at10am.

We are in Ardres 0.6kilometers from the vet in a campsite by a lake at €10 a night, brilliant.

Oh forgot to say, welcome to the fun, LOL

Always get waylaid.!!!!

OP
OP
P

Pusser

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Bucks
Funster No
MH
A week away
Exp
On and off 1981
Thank you very much for kind comments. Already feel I have been here years.

I think I ought to point out that most, if not all things that I have written about, did happen to me although granted; exaggerated. Particularly with Porta Potties where I did take Po-etic licence. And, most things were not funny at the time so I am not going to try and get into embarrassing situations as God has deemed that I should simply be a part of each one going.

But when they do happen, I feel I have a duty to report my embarrassments so hopefully something positive can come out of a negative experience.

I pick up the vehicle Friday so maybe the fun starts there when I try and pay by debit card.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Pusser welcome aboard, your reputation preceeds you. don't forget to check out the chatroom, ususally full of nutters and lovely ladies but don't let that put you off.

7d8bb0f6.gif

Wildmanfirelogo4-1.jpg

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Welcome aboard matey,you will fit in to this madhouse very well and like everyone else I await your first Capatains log of you new noodle van.
Glad you are here.
Splice the mainbrace another Nutter on board!!:thumb:

OP
OP
P

Pusser

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Bucks
Funster No
MH
A week away
Exp
On and off 1981
Hi Pusser.. welcome to Fun.. great to see you.. ::bigsmile:

when I left facts the one thing I really missed were your hilarious motorhoming tales and porta potti stories :roflmto: ..

.. good luck with the new van, you'll find plenty of 'experts' on here to help you out.. and enough fun posts to keep you smiling ..

Jim
I have tx subs by Bank tx to your a/c. Lovely to speak 2 u again and a you have done a good job here. I cannot send a pm yet as I am still a Motorhomefun Virgin. Please be gentle with me. :RollEyes:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Pusser and welcome :thumb: I am sure it won't take long before you hardly ever visit the dark side :ROFLMAO:
terry (maddie on TDS)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Good morning to anyone that is actually up. I have at last come out the closet and moved across from MHF.

Well done that Pusser. We can cure you. And with pleasure for all the laughs you've given us as ex-dark siders or Kindle owners.

First thing we'll do is allocate a protection squad for you, they are bound to send out some Armenian hit squad to try and kidnap you, failing that kill you. We must not let you fall into enemy hands.

Make sure your cyanide tooth is in good condition, if they do abduct you you must use it before they use you as level ramps or try to re-map your brain with a cattle prod.

I, myself have gone with the internally fitted explosives, should they take me I'm going to take out as many of them as I can. Maybe not a good idea for you, with your track record, you'd probably fart and set it off.

patr

Free Member
Jul 1, 2008
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I am glad you have surface you swine.

Where is the money I invested in your "Adopt a Muligate for only £50 a month" scheme?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Pusser, , I'm sure you'll fit in well here::bigsmile: I too missed your posts, but I did read "[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pussers-Progress-ebook/dp/B004LLIJ6G"]Pussers Progress[/ame]" a little while ago, well I should say. re-read, because I'd read it all before post by post:ROFLMAO:, I must say it was just as much fun 2nd time around. I look forward to the collection of your new van::bigsmile:

Meanwhile welcome to the Fun:thumb:

2Dreamers

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Sleepy Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2006
Hi Pusser,
We too have come over from the dark side.

I am reading you on my kindle at this very moment, I hope the lavatorial facilities on your new van are up to spec!

Eddie & Julie

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Pusser, it's good to see you here on MHFun, you are most welcome. :thumb:
:flyingwelcome:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Oh Bu&&er I am off to the dark side then, I am told its near Hartlepool.

Hello Pusser, I have yet to read your porta potti stories, I cant wait,,,,

As always, your long lost son, ShiftZZ.

Please send 55 years of pocket money, otherwise I will go to the CSA...:winky:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I belong to both..( is that allowed ?) :)

And this forum is more FUN........... and you get the chance to wind up all those
who work in the public sector as well :)

This seems to be friendlier place..........but facts is also a good site
and both represent good value for money.

barry

OP
OP
P

Pusser

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Bucks
Funster No
MH
A week away
Exp
On and off 1981
Again, thank you very much for such a warm welcome. I have to say though there are some lovely people on MHF and until recently, and not MHF's fault, it went off the boill. I think I passed my sell by date by a few years. And to be honest, I think some members could only take so much of me and then gave up. :cry: But who can blame them.

But really the only reason I've arrived here is this website seems to be what MHF was onceas it has now grown so much that I feel like a pork chop in a synagogue when visiting.

But at the end of the day, we are all mothorhomers in some form or another and I suspect if one us found another in difficulty, we would offer help regardless of bright or dark side. I like to think we all love each other deep down. :RollEyes:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
some lovely people on MHF

Slight problem, room for confusion, we are both MHF.

Round here it's FACTS or Dark Side.

And of course FUN and FUNsters.

I really don't think FACTS was ever like this place. There is one moderator, spends most of his life sleeping, the rest is down to that terribly old fashioned word "Respect". We're here for FUN and you don't get that by scoring points you get that by liking people and having a good laugh.

You've found your true home. You've a hell of a reputation to live up to.

Globalempire

Free Member
May 7, 2011
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Welcome Pusser.

So, you are the Pusser who brought us the excellent 'Pussers Progress'.

I downloaded it recently from Amazon, really made me laugh.

Paul

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It would be a shame to see Pusser's welcome thread turn into a Fun v Facts thread, heaven knows we've had enough of those over the years, (I know, mostly instigated by me:Blush:) That Pusser is at last here, says enough. Thanks Pusser:thumb: I look forward to reading the next chapter of your adventures:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back