Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Got me beat this one.
On a campsite in France with free wi fi. Password is 26 capital letters. On this (my netbook) no prob but on our two big laptops I can only input 25 :Eeek:
All machines running Windows7 and font size set to minimum (100%) in control panel.

Any ideas please? ::bigsmile:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I use a 26 alphanumeric password at home. No problem on my sons windows 7 machine.

Have you tried typing the password into a test file then copy and paste it into the password box? Use "ctfl V" if you cannot right click to paste.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Thanks, no i can't type past the end of the box. Yes I have tried typing it in "Word" and reducing font size and pasting...no go. :cry:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Ken if you have 2 laptops why not type 13 in one and 13 in other problem solved:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Setting the Minimum Password Length

1.Open RegEdit
2.Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ Policies\ Network
3. Now, choose the Edit/New/Binary value command and call the new value MinPwdLen. Press Enter twice and Assign it a value equal to your minimum password length.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Got me beat this one.
On a campsite in France with free wi fi. Password is 26 capital letters. On this (my netbook) no prob but on our two big laptops I can only input 25 :Eeek:
All machines running Windows7 and font size set to minimum (100%) in control panel.

Any ideas please? ::bigsmile:

Hi Ken!

Did you say anything at the reception of the campsite? they can change it into the name they want . Just a call to their server , it will take a few minutes and no one will be annoyed anymore.
If you don't know how to tell them give me their phone number , i'll ask them if they don't mind doing it!!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile::winky:

I won't be online after 1.30pm today up to at least 5.00pm !!!

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Ken!

Did you say anything at the reception of the campsite? they can change it into the name they want . Just a call to their server , it will take a few minutes and no one will be annoyed anymore.
If you don't know how to tell them give me their phone number , i'll ask them if they don't mind doing it!!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile::winky:

I won't be onlin
e after 1.30pm today up to at least 5.00pm !!!

Bless you Frankie, you are a joy to know. No problem really as my netbook is ok. I am just trying to get to the bottom of why the big lappies are different. Thank you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back