Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Frankie was there with Steph at the last fun meet. So I would think a number of other funsters could tell you. Must be good or they wouldn't hold a meet there.

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Nice small quiet site and Bob & Diane will make you very welcome. Reasonable price and cheap WiFi. 1 euro a day, I think

Set-up for RVs with big pitches but suitable for anyone.

In a rural area but not far from Limoges and a good spot to visit Oradour sur Glane if not been before.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Spent a week there , it's a nice site with very friendly owners.

Large fully serviced pitches.. you will be made to feel very welcome.. and the fees are very reasonably ..

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi a very nice site we were there a couple of years ago at the 'Fun' meet, as already stated Bob and Di will make you most welcome.

A few pics from the meet

l8xvp.jpg

wb2z5z.jpg

3518mk7.jpg

9gvm84.jpg

Regards Pat

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
To quote your reply to gerryhughes post on French Municipal sites

' Looks like a useless site to me ! I am currently in the Aquitaine area and half the sites are not mentioned ! Except the one that charges 17 Euros ! The majority are around 10 to 12 Euros ! I have just been ripped off by being charged 6 Euros and all I had for that was Lecky, and all the other accoutrements ! Just arrive and look around ! It's amazing what bargains are to be found !

Touché mon ami
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Steve!

I am sure you will like Parc Verger . We had a fabulous time there! You will probably enjoy the "apéritif" on sunday noon so kindly offered by Bob and Di.... ! The swimming pool is a delight when it is hot outside ! You have as well wifi there, so .... what are you waiting for Steve??? come on go ahead ....! you will be welcomed by Bob and Di!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
parc verger

we stayed for two months in march and april this year best little campsite ever, toilets and showers to wish for, big fully serviced pitches and discounts for motorhome fun,just down the road the village has a bar which is called dinos who cook really good food, sue does the cooking shes english,but all the locals make you very welcome,also dont miss brantomejust off the N21 which is a lovely place to go,with a river running through, and a campsite next to the river,oradour-sur-glane is a place not to miss, leaves you with a strange feeling,wish you a good time,regards HST::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
To quote your reply to gerryhughes post on French Municipal sites

' Looks like a useless site to me ! I am currently in the Aquitaine area and half the sites are not mentioned ! Except the one that charges 17 Euros ! The majority are around 10 to 12 Euros ! I have just been ripped off by being charged 6 Euros and all I had for that was Lecky, and all the other accoutrements ! Just arrive and look around ! It's amazing what bargains are to be found !

Touché mon ami
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The latter quote highlighted in red was very much a tongue in cheek moment !!
I have just sent an e-mail to Bob and Di to say that I will be arriving there soon, hopefully ! Thank you all for the advice given..It looks a really nice place to stay !! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back