2 dead after caravan explosion (1 Viewer)

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Very sad indeed for all involved and not something we read about happening every day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That reminds me - must put the battery back in the smoke alarm

Hmmmmmmmm. One of my first acts, remove smoke alarm ( which went off every time we cooked ) and fit a CO alarm. I reasoned we were at greater risk from the silent killer ( CO ) then fire.

Sleeping in a GRP Luton, on a foam mattress on a memory foam topper is not the best place to be in a fire. At least the boiler and kitchen is on the far side of the hab door. But realistically I think "no chance" is the operative phrase.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Hmmmmmmmm. One of my first acts, remove smoke alarm ( which went off every time we cooked ) and fit a CO alarm. I reasoned we were at greater risk from the silent killer ( CO ) then fire.

Sleeping in a GRP Luton, on a foam mattress on a memory foam topper is not the best place to be in a fire. At least the boiler and kitchen is on the far side of the hab door. But realistically I think "no chance" is the operative phrase.

My smoke alarm did that, hence removing the battery.

BTW, I sleep next to the boiler, so I'll know when that goes off.............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back