Home from Stratford - Thanks everyone (1 Viewer)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Back home safe from Stratford-upon-Avon.

Thanks to the Rally Marshalls

And Thanks to all the funsters who attended, especially the Welshbois for being such wonderful neighbours all week. A funster meet is really better than any medicine invented. I really enjoyed myself.

Apologies if I didnt personally see you to say goodbye, but I did leave a message on the funster board.

Am sure you are all still partying now and hope you have all had fun xxxx

Getting home wasnt without excitement??? if thats what you called it.

The boys wanted a mcdonalds so I obliged so whilst sitting in the motorhome we watched some thug steal their donuts and muffins all nicely contained in a perspect display case. He just took it off the counter and ran out with it.

Not only did he get caught on the CCTV but perhaps next time he goes out thieving he wont do it in his flip flops and he went arse over tit dropped and broke the display cabinet all the contents were then ruined and legged it leaving his shoes behind.

Hope you all have a safe journey to wherever you are going onto from Stratford xxxxxxxxx

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Home from Stratford

Hi,
Big thanks to the Marshalls for all their hard work and what a great time!!
Gone a lovely bronze colour :ROFLMAO:
Weather held out :Cool:, and home now :cry:

Van all fuelled and gassed up for next weekend, Grantham and the Bring and Buy ::bigsmile:

Safe travels, S:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
On our way home now after 5 days at Stratford., Thanks to all who organised & helped at this event making it so enjoyable.This is only the second event we have been able to attend, met some lovely new people and will definetly try to attend some more.
Jacky & Tony

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
A big thanks to Jim and Sian and Bryan and Suzy

A big Thanks to Gail (Ourcampersbeentrashed) for being so kind. By the way Gail we still have your doggie extention cable thingie. I didn't realise you was going home on Saturday. I will bring it along to next meet.::bigsmile:

Thanks also to welshbois for fixing our ratchet. :thumb:

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely make another meet soon where I hope to meet more of you.

I am hopeless at names and almost immediately forget them so, it was lovely to meet you all. ::bigsmile::roflmto:

We managed to find everything we were looking for. Spent loads of money.

Carol, sorry we missed you, but I stayed in motorhome on Saturday night as I was shattered after Friday night. Also we walked into Stratford twice on Saturday and spent a couple of hours walking round the show. I was exhausted. Hope to meet you in Ilfracombe next week.

Sorry I did not get around to saying hello to everyone there but there was just too many vans there.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Many thanks to all involved in an excellent meet :thumb::thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Superb meet. Many thanks to Sian and Jim, Suzy and Bryan for marshalling.

We have had a marvelous week.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
stratford

hi there and thanks to jim & sian and bryan and suzy.really enjoyed the weekend and the weather held out.nice to meet larry and win & rick & rosie again.nice to meet bob and sue,and especially nice to see Kim back on the road:thumb:also bill and shirley,nigel and pamela,john roadrunner and dave snowbird.we met many new faces osme i never got their names:RollEyes:anyway next time :thumb:thanks again brian jo and josh

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Home safe.
Many thanks to Jim, Sian, Brian and Suzy for all the hard work and fun.
We had a great time and met some lovely new and seasoned funsters.

Sadly we think Dave left his American Tough Traveller, dark green rucksack somewhere.
It's an old friend so if anyone sees it can you let us know?

One thought is he put it down on the Franks caravan stand when we got the Paella dish....
A fantastic weekend - can't wait to meet you all again soon,
Lucille

denpar

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki
Exp
4 years
we have also arrived home safely, thanks to all for a great weekend. x
Denise & Brian

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Just arrived back about an hour ago after our first funsters meet. Like to say thank you to the marshalls for doing a great job and to all those we met. We are looking forward to our next meet in Shepton Mallet. The boys really enjoyed themselves and loved all the attention they had. They slept all the way back to Swansea.

Cheers all. ::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
yep we are back too, just had a nice Curry and am relaxing with a lovely bells and coke.

great to meet some new funsters and some old ones :winky: Took us over an hour to say goodbye as we kept realising we had not spoke to some of the regulars. especially nice to meet Mr & Mrs Sedge and Lesleyjean after so many years.....

Well done Dave snowbird for his amazing Raffle winning technique :Angry: and a big thanks to the Marshals.

Sorry if we did not get to say goodbye, till next time.

looking forward to the Bring and Buy now as that's the next time out.

ps
Lesleyjean looks exactly like her avatar...

Les

Apr 18, 2008
Seaford
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
Stratford Great Week

Great week at Stratford thannks to Sian,Jim,Brian and Suzy for all there hard work

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
big thanks

Great weekend at Stratford thanks to Sian,Jim,Brian and Suzy and all the funsters for all there hard work
as always sorry missed putting marquees up and down :Blush:
see you all at the bring and buy:thumb:

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks from us too! As always we had a great time seeing people again and meeting new people. :)

Nice to see the Spanish contingent and a personal highlight was the raffle! Even if we were outsiders ;)

Thanks again Jim, Sian, Bryan & Suzy etc.

Roll on the Bring & Buy meet!

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
A great big thank you to all for making the Stratford Show a fab welcome home for me and Bryan. And especially for allowing us to ease ourselves back into the swing of things following our extended stint in Spain doing absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We had a great time catching up with you all and of course meeting new members. ::bigsmile:

We are currently parked up in the workshop at Cummings Peterboro having our generator looked at before heading off home for the first time since last November! :Eeek: Don't really know how I feel about going home, part of me wishes we were going somewhere else. :thumb:

Look forward to seeing you all again soon, safe travels to all! :thumb:

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Home now and first washing machine load underway.

Thanks to all for the great week at Stratford.

Cheers all, until we meet again.

Peter

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
And there is a thankyou I almost forgot. Thank you Peter, for the welshcakes and your great LED Lights:thumb:

Home now and first washing machine load underway.

Thanks to all for the great week at Stratford.

Cheers all, until we meet again.

Peter

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi

Thanks to all for organising a great meet. :thumb:

I finally left just after 11.00, home before 12.00 (decided to use the roads as it would have been a bit slower going up the river). :ROFLMAO:

Washing machine now going mad.

Mike - not in Gozo

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Washing machine now going mad.
Yep, same in our house. :roflmto:

This was our first Stratford Show, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks to Bryan, Suzy, Jim & Sian, and friends old and new, who made our week's stay an enjoyable one. :thumb:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :Smile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I was gonna comment some of you must be really messy eaters or something, all this talk of washing .... then recalled something about a plastic bag in the depths of the wardrobe. (If you can't see it, that must mean it isn't there. Doesn't it? :Doh:)

Thanks for an excellent meet, everyone! Not too bad really, as baptisms of fire go, I spose ...... and still haven't a clue who half of you are and can't even identify most of you by which breed of dog you own cos I'm terrible at that too (as the chap that has the Pointers will attest !! LOL :Blush: )

I blame it on Marie, she was going, Oh I dunno whose van this is ... and I'd say, Members a long time, Marie, Fun window sticker with a pennant on it ... then the person would come to the door and they'd greet one another like you expect long lost friends to - and I still don't know who you were! :ROFLMAO:

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Hi everyone,

Sounds like you all had a blast! Certainly all the funsters we met had big smiles on their faces as well as their badges! :Smile:

It was good to meet Jim and Sian too, and pleased to see Jock (sorry I missed Rita when you both first came over to see us).

We didn't see the winner of the Brit Stops raffle prize over the weekend, so if he or she could contact me (pm or email) I'll make sure they receive the updates over the year. Am I right in thinking it could have been Snowbird?

Steve

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Many thanks to everyone who made the Stratford meet such fun - I had a great time, meeting Funsters old and new. :Smile:

Am now settled in at the CC site at Staveley for a couple of nights before heading off to the North York Moors.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi everyone,

Sounds like you all had a blast! Certainly all the funsters we met had big smiles on their faces as well as their badges! :Smile:

It was good to meet Jim and Sian too, and pleased to see Jock (sorry I missed Rita when you both first came over to see us).

We didn't see the winner of the Brit Stops raffle prize over the weekend, so if he or she could contact me (pm or email) I'll make sure they receive the updates over the year. Am I right in thinking it could have been Snowbird?

Steve

Yes it was Snowbird. he won most things::bigsmile: I spoke to Dave on Sunday he was well pleased with his Britstops win, he will be contacting you directly:thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
We arived home at 4.00pm, safe & sound. :Smile:
Thanks to all who made it a great week and a special thanks to Ash for getting the rear view camera fitted ready for my trip home - ::bigsmile:
Just time to get sorted & turned around ready for the Great Escape :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back