no green light on fridge (1 Viewer)

betterthenatent

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
Exp
first year
Hi We were planning to go away for the weekend tomorrow. so this evening I connected up the mains to leave the fridge on over night, but the green mains light wont come on I have checked the fuse and made sure that there is power coming into the van. The 12v light comes on. I have left it on over night in the vain hope that it is only the lamp. If it is the worst case what do you think I am looking at price wise I'm assuming it is a power thing. We last used the fridge on 240v at the end of march. :cry:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
have you tried other 240v items to make sure they work like your hot water it may be the mains in and also check the plug hasn't been turned off as ours is in a cupboard and could get knocked just ana idea.

Gerry

OP
OP
B

betterthenatent

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
Exp
first year
Panic over some dope looked at the 12v fuse not the 240v trip. I connected up a new leisure battery this evening and the charger is connected to the same trip. The wife is crowing as she said "Is it any thing to do with the new battery" My reply a very patient "no dear"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Panic over some dope looked at the 12v fuse not the 240v trip. I connected up a new leisure battery this evening and the charger is connected to the same trip. The wife is crowing as she said "Is it any thing to do with the new battery" My reply a very patient "no dear"

Problem solved.....sorted!:thumb:

Get the wine and beer on chill and have a great weekend.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back