parking in Ironbridge Telford (1 Viewer)

betterthenatent

Free Member
Aug 23, 2010
Funster No
Exp
first year
Hi, the title says it all. Can any one tell me what the parking situation at Ironbridge is like. We have a 17 footer

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Only done it in a car but I think you will be ok with that size. Big public car park.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Have parked there with MH don't remember any problems, mind it was a few years ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaygee32

Free Member
Oct 9, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 1976
I have been there several times staying in a cottage right opposite the museum with the car park next to it. Coaches park there so you should be OK.

nokaii

Free Member
Oct 19, 2010
Nr Manchester
Funster No
Exp
We were there a couple of months ago and when we asked about parking in the museum car park we were told we could not park in the coach bays (Wintertime and not a coach in sight!) but could pay for 2 spaces if we pulled through, however we could not see how we could do this as the spaces all seemed to be divided.

We did find 1 large spot right next to the railings in the car park after the teddy bear shop/museum but what you would do if it was busy I don't know. There is a car park over the river too.

We have only owned our MH a few months and are really disappointed about the lack of facilities most places provide for MH's :thumbdown: people seem to think we carry everything we need and so won't spend money, which of course is not true, we too like to visit museums and go out for meals and although we carry some basics with us the first stop wherever we go is always the local supermarket for food and drink for our stay!

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
A fellow m/h'er just last week went, he telephoned the museum and asked about parking for a 24 footer, he was told to go to the main car park at Bliss Hill, easy acess, and I think no charge.

When we chatted later he did say there was no problems at all, made his day

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi, the title says it all. Can any one tell me what the parking situation at Ironbridge is like. We have a 17 footer

If you do manage to get parked up there is the most wonderful home made pork pie shop just opposite the bridge, scrumptious!!:man_in_love:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back