nudefest (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi guys....dident think martin was into the noodey thing....but if not , why not.....actually, i,m on the field next to it, so i mite get the binoculars out and see if i can spot any funsters.....::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Is that where you and Smudger are heading to?

JJ

sort of jj, but as we get to the end of the journey,..martin will be turning left....and i will be turning rite...:Smile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I was thinking of going.....

But I have heard there are some right weirdo`s that hang out there.. :winky: ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Martin I know why you and smudger are going it saves on washing:winky::ROFLMAO:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Roadrunner - that is so true. It's how we were able to take 3 week camping holidays touring in France - including taking the tent - on the trusty Blackbird. Although we did have photos of it being used it as a washing line!

You get to see a lot more of the countryside on a bike cos you sure can go along roads you wouldn't take a motorhome ....

Don't knock it till you've tried it .......

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
will recognition be from behind or in front :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We were at the first and second Nudefests which were weekend only events this year it is a full week. The weather was quite cold even in June and the only place to sunbathe was behind the cornish walls or inside a Safari Room. New Perrin also allow naturism, in the area of your own pitch, outside the period of this event as well, if you have a word with Christine the owner at reception.

It is a great event but we decided it was not for us. We prefere peace and quite so we will be doing our own thing at Lakeland Club in Cumbria instead, much cheaper at £5 per night for non members, or £40 for a whole year with unlimited access for members.

Naturism is a healthy family activity for young or old alike. Weirdos are definitely not welcome in naturism.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well it takes all sorts and naturists are actually just regular people, so you do get all sorts whipping their clothes off. The same as I expect there are dishonest and nasty motorhomers, so you may meet dishonest and nasty naturists. :cry:

However - in the main, naturists, motorhomers and motorbike riders you meet are lovely people. Which of course makes me and Pete trebly nice people whereas the likes of Jaws and Brian Hilldweller for instance, only score 2 out of 3.

:ROFLMAO:

Also depends exactly how you define 'weirdo' of course!

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
2 out of 3,,,,,,How do you know Brian (Hilldweller) isn`t a motor Cyclist ???? :winky: :ROFLMAO:

I`ll rephrase this... Not out to upset any body..
..................................................................................................................

But I have heard there are some right weirdo`s that hang out there..

..................................................................................................................

I have heard that there are some right "Weird" things that hang out there.. :winky:

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
2 out of 3,,,,,,How do you know Brian (Hilldweller) isn`t a motor Cyclist ???? :winky: :ROFLMAO:

I`ll rephrase this... Not out to upset any body..

But I have heard there are some right weirdo`s that hang out there..

I have heard that there are some right "Weird" things that hang out there.. :winky:

And then there are naturists.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back