How Pure is Nature Pure Water? (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
With assistance from several Funsters :)Wink:) at the RW meet, I finally fitted my Nature Pure water filter...

...My question is...

If this highly regarded water filter cleans out all the baddies in the water is the filtered water ok for topping up batteries?

JJ :Cool:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
With assistance from several Funsters :)Wink:) at the RW meet, I finally fitted my Nature Pure water filter...

...My question is...

If this highly regarded water filter cleans out all the baddies in the water is the filtered water ok for topping up batteries?

The filter will not remove anything that is DESOLVED in the water, no filter can do that, its reason why we can't filter salt from sea water, imagine if we could.

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

...My question is...

Found this

Uses of Distilled Water
Distilled water is safe to drink, however it has a noticeable bland taste, since flavor minerals were removed. Distilled water is not usually used for drinking water, rather for research purposes since it is pure. Some people are wary of drinking distilled water since it is removed of beneficial minerals and sodium fluoride, which is put into municipal water systems to promote healthy teeth.

Purified Water
Purified water is essentially tap water that has been filtrated. There are various brands of water filtration systems on the market that successfully remove impurities and contaminants in water. Besides filtering water, another way to achieve pure water is to deionize it. Deionizing water is the process of adding special chemicals to water, which bond to dissolved salt in the water. This process removes the chemicals, resulting in a pure water, free of most bacteria.

HERE

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi JJ

How is the pyramid, any treasure hunters been eyeing it up lol?

Distillation involves boiling the water and then condensing the steam into a clean container.

So probaly best just to drink the nature pured liquid ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

stew

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Just think JJ you are now drinking water purer than that used to make John Smiths :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
As many people say John Smiths bitter is pretty much like water I am currently busy filling old JS cans with Nature Pure water to serve you at Camarthan for your help with the heater manual...:ROFLMAO:

JJ

Just think JJ you are now drinking water purer than that used to make John Smiths :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back