Nick and Marjorie say a big HELLO (1 Viewer)

land yacht

Free Member
May 7, 2011
fareham, hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B524 Legend 25
Exp
nov 2003
Hi to you all; We are Nick amd Marjorie from Fareham - Hampshire, now a retired refrigeration engineer, and although we only started land yachting (motor homing) in 2003 we have already covered many countries and this year we are off to Finland and Norway which is how I found this forum, I was looking at toilet SOG and found it was funny::bigsmile: yet informative, (the forum not the toilet) so I joined.:thumb: I've always been a DIY man and like to look at problems with a view to saving money. So it's a big HELLO from Crew Mates, Nick and Marjorie:Cool::RollEyes:

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Nick amd Marjorie, welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi there Nick and Marjorie. Look forward to meeting you some time. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to fun

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Nick and Marjorie, welcome to the fun :thumb: Did you find my post on DIY SOG ::bigsmile:
terry
Link Removed

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
welcome

Hi Nick and Majorie, you`ll always be welcome at the Funsters, a friendly bunch that will laugh with you and come to your aid when required.

They are all raving mad by the way...that`s why we fit right in...:thumb:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Nick and Marjorie :flyingwelcome: always good to have another brain to pick :ROFLMAO: look forward to meeting up some time :beer:

All the best Rick & Rosie

OP
OP
L

land yacht

Free Member
May 7, 2011
fareham, hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B524 Legend 25
Exp
nov 2003
Hi Nick and Marjorie, welcome to the fun :thumb: Did you find my post on DIY SOG ::bigsmile:
terry
Link Removed
Hi terry; I'm sorry I did not see your DIY SOG before I purchased the parts, most parts I already had in my workshop. My pictures are not downloaded yet but I have taken a different approach to most DIY projects on the web, especially the outlet grill in the side of the motohome - I used a chrome flush fitting diesel vent outlet from a yacht which is about 30mm across and flat you can't even see any outlet holes. Oh total cost of parts £16.50 and £15.00 was the vent. We are actively getting ready for our trip to Sweden, Finland and Norway. So photos my take a while to sort - I'm very pleased with the project, especially the positioning of the microswith, anyway we now meet the Scandinavian earth closet regulations (no chemicals.)The whole world is going this way, even yachts have now to have holding tanks - Terry we are ahead of the game. It was good to talk to you terryso cherio for now. Fair winds, Crew mates, Nick :Cool: and Marjorie :RollEyes:, Fareham Creek.
p.s. Look us up on Google earth PO16 0SD

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back