jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Is anyone else still having these wonderful:Doh: things just stop working? this one shows no signs of oily substance in the pipes or anywhere you can see it just did not work after a few weeks of not being used.It seems everyone blames everyone else and expects us to keep buying the *************** things:shout:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
The problem still exists with the GOK regulators and them failing , not on the scale as when the problem first surfaced. On average I change 1 or 2 a month for customers. Personally I would change it for one of these type : Link Removed

Have never had one fail yet !

Mark

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I have a Clesse after 3 failed Truma Regs now 12 months in and touching wood, no problem

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
On ours, we have Novacomet - probably a cheap brand, but never had a problem with it - been on a few years now!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i've always used regular bottle top calor regulators on my vans and at home on cabinet heaters, both butane and propane, with never a problem.

ubuntu1

Free Member
Feb 13, 2008
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2006
Regulator failure

Here's a question for you. If the problem is oil clogging the regulator and you replace the regulator with one that doesn't block then where is the oil going?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jhorsf

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
The problem still exists with the GOK regulators and them failing , not on the scale as when the problem first surfaced. On average I change 1 or 2 a month for customers. Personally I would change it for one of these type : Link Removed

Have never had one fail yet !

Mark

thanks Mark

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back