LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Ok, before you click up the photo, I want you to picture the scene.

Here we are, a young family enjoying their first Motorhome fun meet. In fact their first motorhome adventure having hired a van for the weekend.

Then as the family engage in the Royal Wedding Olympics things hot up.

Just as Robin wins the event and relegates Jim, this is what she endured,

This is my all action shot, un-doctored,, it clearly shows what the leader of this forum lowers himself too in the eyes of defeat.

He might look innocent but there is little doubt where that explosion came from, a direct hit with his unseen hand. More worryingly is mum sat on the chair opposite with raised hands, is she happy with victory or happy with her daughter's suffering.

All so note the wye smile on the leader's face, a sort of smug Im glad I got you back look

look hard, Hunt him down and ban him for 7 days....

Attachments

• P4300990.jpg
    P4300990.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 191
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Photographic evidence, your collar has been felt, you are nicked Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
He might look innocent but there is little doubt where that explosion came from, a direct hit with his unseen hand.

On learning of this very serious accusation, The Funsters's Olympic Committee (still here on site) held an emergency meeting after talking to their impeccable sources... here is the outcome of that meeting...

Our Blessed Leader (may his name be praised) has been the subject of a disgraceful, unspeakable and maybe, unforgiveable, slur...

The gutter world of the papparazzi can be exposed for what it is...

Our leader is TOTALLY innocent of the above charge... we KNOW who the culprit was and it was NOT Jim...

Further meetings must now be convened as to meting out the appropriate punishment for such sedition...

Photographic evidence, your collar has been felt, you are nicked Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As stated above... the photo evidence is inconclusive and "proves" nothing...

Notice the face fungus growing as a disguise:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

The committee has to announce that, sadly, the face fugus is indeed real and are also deliberating on a suitable course of action to take on this matter. Suggestions from sober Funsters welcome...

JJ on behalf of the Committee.

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
proof that a photograph can indeed lie. I concur with JJ :Smile::Smile:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
ps, great photograph though ::bigsmile: Caught at the precise moment.

Makes me wonder if the photographer was in partnership with the culprit :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
The committee has to announce that, sadly, the face fugus is indeed real and are also deliberating on a suitable course of action to take on this matter. Suggestions from sober Funsters welcome...

JJ on behalf of the Committee.

TRANSPLANT to a balder place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Notice in his other hand he carries a spare bomb.

This was not part of the games and the committee must investigate immediately where he obtained this spare bomb from.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Ahhh, now I get it,

A conspiracy against me, A poor effort at a cover up from the committee in order to protect the leader and discredit the origins of the Photographic evidence offered. Next, you will send out a patsy to take the blame to get the leader off the hook? I know some-one like Chyenne to take the blame for the assault on this poor defenceless teenager.

Im one step ahead of your games, one step ahead :winky:

And the camera never lies just ask Bucks fizz :Cool:

Find the leader and ban him before any other poor first time funsters are subjected to this awful abuse.!!!

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Ahhh, now I get it,

A conspiracy against me, A poor effort at a cover up from the committee in order to protect the leader and discredit the origins of the Photographic evidence offered. Next, you will send out a patsy to take the blame to get the leader off the hook? I know some-one like Chyenne to take the blame for the assault on this poor defenceless teenager.

Im one step ahead of your games, one step ahead :winky:

And the camera never lies just ask Bucks fizz :Cool:

Find the leader and ban him before any other poor first time funsters are subjected to this awful abuse.!!!

I am surprised you have the time to post replies as you are packing your and your family's life into the toad and preparing to race off to a deserted Welsh (or Scottish) cave where you will have to hide for a decade or two before this matter blows over...

... the drones are about to be launched...

JJ

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Maybe he's a sleeper from the dark side.:whatthe: Maybe he doesn't live in Wales at all.:Eeek: Maybe he takes his orders from a - shall we say - underworld organisation.:Doh: Maybe he was born in Timbucthree.:Sad: Perhaps we should get him to publish his full birth certificate to prove who he is.:winky:

Well, if it's OK for Donald Trump..... :ROFLMAO:

Jay (just doing what's right to protect this great forum of ours) Dee :winky::roflmto:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
My Accuser! A photo taken at the said event. If there was evil at that rally, surely this is it! Who would believe a word he says. Be aware that this picture is "as-is" it has not been doctored in any way, though i will admit that it was a close up with an extreme wide angle lens.

haganap.jpg

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Notice in his other hand he carries a spare bomb.

This was not part of the games and the committee must investigate immediately where he obtained this spare bomb from.

John,

Obviously Jim has confiscated said bomb from the original perpetrator of this horrendous act, to prevent further attacks on a worthy winner.

Rather than being the subject of malicious accusations Jim should be praised for his quick actions to uphold the funster spirit.

Lunarman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
So which report should we believe?

The one from the Daily Mail - "Photographic evidence proves that Mr. Nice Guy is really a black-hat in disguise. They should ban black-hats from attending public get-togethers!!!!"
Or the one from the Independent - "Photographic evidence indicates that a senior member of the well respected organisation "MotorhomeFun" kept a water bomb out of the hands of some rather overexcited celebrants, thereby helping to maintain a light-hearted and peaceful celebration"
Or the Sun / News of the World - "The photograph shows that an MI6 operative who goes under the alias of Jim and, we understand from several e-mails and texts that we have managed to obtain by completely legal means, is actually a wanted criminal called O'sammy Bin Liner, whose recent death is a lie put about by the namby pamby left wing democrats, has armed himself with a dangerous device with the obvious intention of causing maximum distress to innocent celebrants."

Yes indeed - who should we believe. :Doh::whatthe: ::bigsmile:

John

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
My Accuser! A photo taken at the said event. If there was evil at that rally, surely this is it! Who would believe a word he says. Be aware that this picture is "as-is" it has not been doctored in any way, though i will admit that it was a close up with an extreme wide angle lens.

haganap.jpg
Is this the real Mr Potatohead winner????:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back