Our beloved Bolero is for sale (1 Viewer)

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
We are selling our beloved Bolero, please see add below any questions then feel free to Pm me

Steve

Link Removed

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Bump:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Sorry to hear that Steve. I'm afraid I may well be following suit very shortly.

Hi Roger

Now that does not sound good, mine is for sale so we can buy another, I hope it is the same for you?

Steve

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi Peter,

Not 100% sure yet, we are waiting till we have sold this and then will decide.

We have chosen to try to sell privately first and then have a good look around.

Steve

I'm a bit confused, it's obviously a very well appointed motorhome with everything in it you could possibly want but you want to sell it, you want to replace it and you have no other vehicle in mind? I've looked at the description and the price seems reasonable but unfortunately it's just too big for my storage area. But if it did tick all my boxes the first thing I would be asking myself is 'why are you selling'?

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
I'm a bit confused, it's obviously a very well appointed motorhome with everything in it you could possibly want but you want to sell it, you want to replace it and you have no other vehicle in mind? I've looked at the description and the price seems reasonable but unfortunately it's just too big for my storage area. But if it did tick all my boxes the first thing I would be asking myself is 'why are you selling'?

Well I did not expect to have to give a reply to your comments as I fail to see why you would say anything on this thread.

Firstly
I have looked at your Avatar and the space you seem to have is more than adequate, but I do not know all the details so can not be sure.

The Bolero is an excellent Motorhome, it is I believe the best seller in the Swift range. Our Bolero has nothing wrong with it and the new owner will be delighted with it. It ticks a lot of our boxes and we will find it hard to beat it, but obviously the next one will be new and will probably tick other boxes.

We, as stated have not fully decided what we are going to purchase as there is a lot of choice. What we can say is the chances of it being a Swift is extremely high as they are a company who look after you when the dealers fail, they also listen to you when you give feedback/suggestions.

If you would like any further details then feel free to ask

I have decided to leave adding any emotions so as not to show how I am feeling whilst having to post this reply. I would have commented a lot more if I had been using my laptop and not my iPhone.

So, would anyone like to buy an excellent Motorhome?

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
I have serviced this van since new and it is in excellent condition through out , someone will have a really nice van at a realistic price.

Mark

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Well I did not expect to have to give a reply to your comments as I fail to see why you would say anything on this thread.

Firstly
I have looked at your Avatar and the space you seem to have is more than adequate, but I do not know all the details so can not be sure.

The Bolero is an excellent Motorhome, it is I believe the best seller in the Swift range. Our Bolero has nothing wrong with it and the new owner will be delighted with it. It ticks a lot of our boxes and we will find it hard to beat it, but obviously the next one will be new and will probably tick other boxes.

We, as stated have not fully decided what we are going to purchase as there is a lot of choice. What we can say is the chances of it being a Swift is extremely high as they are a company who look after you when the dealers fail, they also listen to you when you give feedback/suggestions.

If you would like any further details then feel free to ask

I have decided to leave adding any emotions so as not to show how I am feeling whilst having to post this reply. I would have commented a lot more if I had been using my laptop and not my iPhone.

So, would anyone like to buy an excellent Motorhome?

Hi Steve,
I looked at the details of your van and as I said it is extremely well appointed, looking further into the details I noted it is 1.5 mtrs longer than my current van and therefore not a practical proposition ( I also have to have my sons car parked in that drive). I did not or did not intend to post any derogatory statements about your van which I've already described as well appointed, I merely stated if I where to progress interest in it I would want to know why you were selling.

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
We have fallen in love with the Bolero 680FB! Having spent the last week looking we have decided (reluctantly) to sell our Rapido 709f as we can now accomodate a 7m Motorhome since we moved house. Just need to sell the Rapido.................

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Hi Steve,
I looked at the details of your van and as I said it is extremely well appointed, looking further into the details I noted it is 1.5 mtrs longer than my current van and therefore not a practical proposition ( I also have to have my sons car parked in that drive). I did not or did not intend to post any derogatory statements about your van which I've already described as well appointed, I merely stated if I where to progress interest in it I would want to know why you were selling.

Hi Gooney

It seems as if I may have misinterperated your post and will apologise now.

It is a shame you are unable to buy a Bolero as they are brilliant

We have fallen in love with the Bolero 680FB! Having spent the last week looking we have decided (reluctantly) to sell our Rapido 709f as we can now accomodate a 7m Motorhome since we moved house. Just need to sell the Rapido.................[quote/]

Coltpot

You will love it when you get to buy your Bolero, we sold our Hymer B544L to buy ours and we do not regret it.

CLS Mark

We would recommend as he gives an excellent service at a reasonable price

Steve

tommyboy

Free Member
Apr 18, 2011
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
We have fallen in love with the Bolero 680FB! Having spent the last week looking we have decided (reluctantly) to sell our Rapido 709f as we can now accomodate a 7m Motorhome since we moved house. Just need to sell the Rapido.................

I am guessing your Rapido might be out of my price range but do you have a price in mind?
Tom:Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

I have got a new Bolero 680FB in stock and P/x no problem :thumb:

Peter

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Then I could part exchange my Rapido for the secondhand Swift:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Then I could part exchange my Rapido for the secondhand Swift:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There you go Peter you have a guaranteed buyer for my Bolero, you will have also bought an Rapido that someone else wants. Simples :thumb:

You know it makes sense :ROFLMAO:

I could even offer you a discount :thumb:

OP
OP
SandJ

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
We will be at the Misterton meet if anyone would like to have a look at our Bolero :thumb:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back