Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
In 1968 Andy Warhol said "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes."

I guess this is my shot at it :ROFLMAO:

Spanish television made a show about British holidaymakers spending the winter in Andalucia and they asked us to take part...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30jUwGcjto[/ame]

For the background to the video, check out this thread Link Removed

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Ola!!

No sabia qué tu podias hablar espanol !!!! Me parece qué tu sabes muy bien la differencia entre el"tu" y el"usted" , por eso puedes ver qué es la misma cosa en francés y por eso puedes ayudar mé para explicar cuando se dice "tu" y cuando se dice "vous".

Tengo qué decir tambien que ahora yo sé mucho .... tù y Brian :Blush: waooo bùenas vacaciones para ti y tu joven marido ::bigsmile::winky:

I have to listen to the whole bit again as i forgot a lot of my spanish but still i could manage to get a great deal of it! Now it is obvious that Brian has to learn a bit more .... something like: tres cervezas instead of dos cervezas.... it would be a great improvement !:ROFLMAO:

Say hello to all the funsters who are over there for me (special kiss to Mary .... lady penelope)

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Sorry had to edit many times as google wouldn't translate it properly because of french keyboard not having all the spanish letters

Last edited:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Celeb Big Brother next maybe?::bigsmile:

Or perhaps 'I'm a Funster, Get me Out of Here!' :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
That was absolutley brilliant, so good to see you all enjoying yourselves:coolthumb:

Boy Suzy do I miss that laugh of your's brilliant :hug:

I am at Chester with the Funster's at the rally at present.

You've always been a star but now it's definitely official :clap:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Wow a few film stars in the funsters members you all look like you were having a great time:thumb:

OP
OP
Suzy

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Ola!!

No sabia qué tu podias hablar espanol !!!! Me parece qué tu sabes muy bien la differencia entre el"tu" y el"usted" , por eso puedes ver qué es la misma cosa en francés y por eso puedes ayudar mé para explicar cuando se dice "tu" y cuando se dice "vous".

Tengo qué decir tambien que ahora yo sé mucho .... tù y Brian :Blush: waooo bùenas vacaciones para ti y tu joven marido ::bigsmile::winky:

Sí, hablo español y disfruto de aprender más mientras esté aquí en España. Sabe que mí y Bryan hemos sido juntos durante 24 años pero el presentador, los Toni Moreno no podría creer que tuve a un marido tan joven. Creo ella estaba un poco celosa!La próxima vez nosotros encontramos podemos hablar en español, de acuerdo?

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

Sí, hablo español y disfruto de aprender más mientras esté aquí en España. Sabe que mí y Bryan hemos sido juntos durante 24 años pero el presentador, los Toni Moreno no podría creer que tuve a un marido tan joven. Creo ella estaba un poco celosa!La próxima vez nosotros encontramos podemos hablar en español, de acuerdo?

De acuerdo ::bigsmile:::bigsmile::winky:y pienso tambien qué la mujer estaba celosa hahaha !!!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
No Suzy, sorry, either you or Andy Warhole were wrong,

I have just watched your clip and it is 13 mins ad 42 seconds, this falls far short of the 15 mins, that Mr Warhole suggests = Fame.

So you will have to keep going an extra 1 min and 18 seconds next time :winky:

ps

loving your work though :thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
andy warhol was pre youtube. All timings are now up for review lol

Of course you are famous Suzy. Have you emigrated to Spain by the way lol

stew

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
That was good Suzy, nice to see you all again.
We are now home in the Scottish sunshine having taken a month to travel home through Portugal, Spain, France and UK.
Give our love to everyone that's still at Zahora.

Keith & Jean

OP
OP
Suzy

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
That was good Suzy, nice to see you all again.
We are now home in the Scottish sunshine having taken a month to travel home through Portugal, Spain, France and UK.
Give our love to everyone that's still at Zahora.

Keith & Jean

Thanks Keith, as you can see we are still having fun, glad you had a nice trip home, we are due to set off about the 20th May, hope to see you at Stratfrord :thumb:

OP
OP
Suzy

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Have you emigrated to Spain by the way lol

stew

Not quite, we are coming home for a couple of months at the end of May, hopefully catch up with a lot of friends at Stratford, will you be there? :thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Not sure about Stratford but will ahve to have a look

stew

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
A great film, and I think you show the Brits in a really good light as well. your command of the language made the show what it was, and I thought you came across really well.

Maybe you should be paid as a tourist ambassador?

Well done Suzy :thumb:

David

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bloody magic !
Loved it to bits..
By the cringe Suzy, I see you made Bryan clear up all his gadgets afore the visit ! ::bigsmile:

Brought it home to me just how much our stay meant too..
Only been a few months but miss the fun, friendship and atmosphere so much already.

Cannot wait to be back to what seems like our second home ( now how daft is that ! )

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Spanish TV have just repeated the TV show so I thought I'd bump the thread so our edited version gets a repeat showing too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
A great film, and I think you show the Brits in a really good light as well. your command of the language made the show what it was, and I thought you came across really well.

Maybe you should be paid as a tourist ambassador?

Well done Suzy :thumb:

David

I agree.

Your French was brilliant.:thumb:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Suzy

I have to say I really enjoyed the clip. You are looking really good, must be all that swimming and cycling youve been doing.

I did laugh when you were expressing yourself and rolling your eyes about - Just like a proper spaniard. Brian impressed me with the chip Buttie and also his sold command of the language although he does say he can now order three beers instead of two:ROFLMAO:

Wont be at Stratford but look forward to seeing you some time before you go back again.

Sonja

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
hola

Estoy muy impresionado que hay una inglesa que sabe hablar espanol y lo esta aprediendo! Yo vivia en Malaga hace trece anos y lo echo de menos! Espero que sigas con tus clases y quizas podememos charlar aqui de vez en cuando. Llevo mas o menos 25 anos hablando espanol

Besos desde Gales

Lee::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back