Free Member
Aug 18, 2010
Clifton, banbury
Funster No
MH
Fifthwheel
Exp
I'm a newbie
We are about to embark on a years trip around Europe. My husband and I have been musing over travel insurance. We have our nhs cards but we can only think of the repatriation costs in the event of serious injury. Has anyone any thoughts or experiences in this area?

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
We are about to embark on a years trip around Europe. My husband and I have been musing over travel insurance. We have our nhs cards but we can only think of the repatriation costs in the event of serious injury. Has anyone any thoughts or experiences in this area?
Join ADAC, they will cover you for repatriation costs and vehicle in case of breakdown. So many motorhomers have joined this German company. They give you your membership number over the phone and the rest of the paperwork arrives by post (in german). Translation can be done elsewhere on Motorhome fun.Membership is done over the phone and takes 5 minutes 00491805101112. They cover you in Britain as well. When you you ring them in Britain the AA comes out.
Happy Hols

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring

Have a read of this recent thread here on MHF.
Lots of very good info. :thumb::thumb:

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Yes ADAC are recommended, tried and tested. Red Pennant will cover you for everything too!

Get a camping card, ACSO or similar, as these include liability insurance on sites in case one damages the other - and means your passports stay in the safe! Also discounts off peak rates.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back