Free Member
Apr 13, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
hi, all, has any one had trouble with there central locking on a 2007,Lunar Champ A511, as mine has now started to blow fuses, and the passenger door is locked and cant be opened from the outside, thanks.:Sad:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi and welcome.....

could be many things but most likely a trapped/chaffed wire is shorting to earth and blowing the fuse.

could also be the actuator/motor has burnt out or the mechanism has jammed and is overloading the fuse.

you need to get to the motor/actuator to check if it moves manually when pulled/pushed and the wiring to see if theres any obvious damage.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
hi and welcome.....

could be many things but most likely a trapped/chaffed wire is shorting to earth and blowing the fuse.

could also be the actuator/motor has burnt out or the mechanism has jammed and is overloading the fuse.

you need to get to the motor/actuator to check if it moves manually when pulled/pushed and the wiring to see if theres any obvious damage.

I had this happen on our car, as said by pappajohn turned out to be actuator, a little lubrication carefully applied to moving joints cured the problem.

Sorry forgot to say welcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
we had problem when we bought our pilote it was the wiring on the hab door near the hinges neede renewed hope this helps:Smile:

OP
OP
M

motorhomeman 01

Free Member
Apr 13, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
hi and welcome.....

hi, thanks for getting back to me, i thought that, i am taking it into camper uk next tuesday, i just hope it does not cost to much, if it is the motor/actuator.thanks for your help.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back