Bloody Hell ! My wallet is hemorrhaging dosh ! (1 Viewer)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I have just booked the one and only Dave Newell (He who can be trusted !!) to fit me some air springy things to support my sagging rear end ! (Shut up Hilldweller at the back)
Has any body got these fitted and just how are they at improving the ride ?
Looking forward to my trip to France for 6 weeks starting May 16th at Portsmouth with LDV lines ! Going towards Aquitaine ! Any one else going that way ???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Had them fitted to my last MH and it made a world of difference to the cornering stability as well as making motorway driving much more of a pleasure by removing the "Suck" effect from trucks & vans :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
So are you after people to follow you and inspect your sagging rear end.,::bigsmile:

I fitted a set to my last van and my current van has them installed, well worth it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
We had a van a few years ago that I never felt happy driving down long twisting roads alongside steep drops, always felt that I was never in complete control, and top heavy, had air suspension fitted completely different van never had the feeling after, to me the best money spent.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
jCD Repairs of Sennybridge fitted my Driverite air assisters and the improvement to the ride of the Wagon was amazing. One of the best mods I have had fitted ever (along with cruise control.)

JJ

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
We have Air Rides on the back of the Landy and dashboard gauge and pressure control and it makes a fantastic difference to the comfort both when towing and runnig solo

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Dave Newall fitted ours, you won't be disapointed. Best purchase ever made on the van, even though we didn't pay for it (dealers payed) ::bigsmile::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back