Staying in Disneyland carpark but......... (1 Viewer)

385debbie123

Free Member
Mar 3, 2011
Reading
Funster No
MH
Elddis autoquest
Exp
Hi
We are planning to stay in the disneyland paris carpark for the durating of our passes (4 days) but we are in france for 6 days and wanted to taste the delights of Paris and know there is a train station within the grounds (or just outside), so we can nip into paris.

What I would like to know if they will still let you camp in the carpark even though you have finished visiting the park itself and just use this as a base for a couple of nights or will we have to go and book into a campsite?

Does anyone know?
Thks
Debbie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Debbie

You pass the station on the walk into the park from the camp area, used it a few times, I think its about 40min into Paris:thumb: Have fun

Hi
We are planning to stay in the disneyland paris carpark for the durating of our passes (4 days) but we are in france for 6 days and wanted to taste the delights of Paris and know there is a train station within the grounds (or just outside), so we can nip into paris.

What I would like to know if they will still let you camp in the carpark even though you have finished visiting the park itself and just use this as a base for a couple of nights or will we have to go and book into a campsite?

Does anyone know?
Thks
Debbie

Jun 15, 2010
glasgow
Funster No
MH
banger autotrail
Exp
i think you need to pay when your pass is done think its cheaper going to a camp site

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pegasus

Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since Nov 2009
Hi

Does anyone know?
Thks
Debbie

Hi Debbie,
If you have an annual pass (dream or fantasy only), parking is included and you will not have a problem leaving the MH in the carpark. But if you have a 4 day pass have to pay 20 euro per 24 hours normally but there are ways around it. PM me if you want to give you details. I will be @ DLP from 9-24/4.
Regards

Sep 28, 2010
Castletownbere West Cork
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
11 years
Disney Land

We were there in October as long as you pay the 20 euro you could stay. We did not have to use our passes on consecutive days so went to Paris in the middle No problem.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back