Apr 5, 2011
BOLTON
Funster No
MH
Bongo
Exp
3 years
Hi,

Just signed up with the hope of getting acquainted with fellow enthusiasts who are willing to share information as I prepare to move forward in the motorhome scene. I have some experience in conversions as I am in the woodworking trade and did the conversion on my existing vehicle, so could provide some advice in this respect.

I currently own a Mazda Bongo and considering moving to a small motorhome such as the Hymer C494, so I would appreciate any advice from anyone who already has this vehicle. In particular I’m looking for a good insurance quote, and MPG information.

Thanks

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi,

Just signed up with the hope of getting acquainted with fellow enthusiasts who are willing to share information as I prepare to move forward in the motorhome scene. I have some experience in conversions as I am in the woodworking trade and did the conversion on my existing vehicle, so could provide some advice in this respect.

I currently own a Mazda Bongo and considering moving to a small motorhome such as the Hymer C494, so I would appreciate any advice from anyone who already has this vehicle. In particular I’m looking for a good insurance quote, and MPG information.

Thanks

Welcome to MHF Spike, any photo's of your conversion?

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Hello and welcome to the fun.:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, any questions ask away some one usually has a awnser.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back