LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:Eeek: My water pipe blew off the boiler on thursday night :Eeek: luckily we were in the van and I heard it go :thumb: Turned the pump off within a couple of seconds or we would have had 75 ltrs of water in the van :Doh::whatthe:Took about 3 or 4 mins next morning to find and refit the pipe :thumb: but it was a tight squeeze in the cupboard :ROFLMAO: next time I build a van there will be nothing in the way of things in inacessable places :thumb:::bigsmile:Not bad after almost 4 1/2 yrs :thumb: the first thing to go wrong was a bit of self adhesive trim to fall off :ROFLMAO:
terry

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
i had a pipe off in Newark and each time turn taps on leaked onto towel under sink in bathroom. Took me 24 hours to realize it:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
i had a pipe off in Newark and each time turn taps on leaked onto towel under sink in bathroom. Took me 24 hours to realize it:Doh:

THIS BLEW AND STEAM came out hence me turning the 12v supply off almost imeadeatly -Then I had to think about why the loo would not flush : :ROFLMAO: before I just turned the pump off and the rest of 12v stuff back on :Doh:::bigsmile: ended up using bottled water for the loo
terry

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
THIS BLEW AND STEAM came out hence me turning the 12v supply off almost imeadeatly -Then I had to think about why the loo would not flush : :ROFLMAO: before I just turned the pump off and the rest of 12v stuff back on :Doh:::bigsmile: ended up using bottled water for the loo
terry

I'd sue the converter if I were you :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I'd sue the converter if I were you :ROFLMAO:

Will do :thumb: I am blaming my mate since it was him who tightened the jubilee clip ::bigsmile: It must have been him because the boiler was fitted before I did the worktop making it a tight squeeze for me to get at it ( too old and too fat :ROFLMAO:) Wonder how much it will cost to sue him ::bigsmile:OR should I put the money to fixing the van heehee
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
They give me big cupboard under the sink so put towels in there but pipe work just push into each other. A recipe for disaster especially with me. Cant feel my feet (health) but they were so cold and could not work it out for 24 hours. Suddenly realized they were some what wet:Doh: :RollEyes:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Self designed and built motorhomes ROOL...:thumb:

Everything as you want it and any (rare) fault easily fixed by the converter who is always near to hand...

JJ

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back