Lenny's Heading for Germany (1 Viewer)

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
Now then, I don’t watch this thread for you to be stuck in one place so long, it time you pulled yourself together and got a move on :giggle:
Seriously don’t try to do to much too soon, take it easy and let you body tell you when it’s ready and not your head. Get well soon.
David

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Poxy antibiotics there I was feeling quite good even thinking about a short walk along the river to the lake.
Took the pills ½ hr later staggering back to bed feeling like shit.
Even worse they told me to take them for 2 days but gave me enough pills for 3 days really can't face another day of them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Poxy antibiotics there I was feeling quite good even thinking about a short walk along the river to the lake.
Took the pills ½ hr later staggering back to bed feeling like shit.
Even worse they told me to take them for 2 days but gave me enough pills for 3 days really can't face another day of them.
Best to be safe Lenny, if you don't have a full dose they don't work. Just slob around/sleep/watch TV etc and let it pass, you'll soon be off on your travels again.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Sorry to hear of your troubles Lenny from the sound of it you may take a while to be back to 100%. Take good care of yourself and don’t rush it? You’ll soon be back on the road.
Good luck and good health.
Alan

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Mr LennyHB,just take it easy. Imagine you’re getting on a bit,your negative earth is a bit loose,your voltage is OK but your amps are draining. Don’t put too much demand on your batteries,and you’ll be OK. In a couple of weeks you’ll be fully recharged and able to go of-grid.

Until then,”keep taking the tablets”. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Glad you feeling a bit better mate. Keep taking the A/B. Until you have finished the course. Think of it as having an open wound. It they only half stitch it up, the jobs only half done. Persevere you won’t regret it.☘☘🐇🐇

Bustup15

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs I 7820-2
Exp
New to motorhomes 2019
Mr LennyHB,just take it easy. Imagine you’re getting on a bit,your negative earth is a bit loose,your voltage is OK but your amps are draining. Don’t put too much demand on your batteries,and you’ll be OK. In a couple of weeks you’ll be fully recharged and able to go of-grid.

Until then,”keep taking the tablets”. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Can't wait to see the solar panels 😂😂😂

Razamataz

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2018
Dunfermline, Fife, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7400plus
Exp
Since March 2018
Hate it when you go quiet ....... Everything ok?
Good morning, Lenny was on at 1pm saying he felt sick after taking some medication.
My guess is he is in bed taking care of himself.
Who’s still up at 12.28am on a Week Day???:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Morning, had a good night best in over a week. Stopped having to pee every 30 min which I've been doing since coming out of hospital and for any of you having breakfast the bright orange squitters have almost stopped.

Going to try and have a short walk before taking the pills that knock me out (last day).

Been totally off grid for 11 days batteries were down to 47% yesterday morning got back up to 52%.
Back down to 47% today but no sun. Should be able to last a few more days.

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
I hope you come round by sundowner time - if it is last day for antibiotics you can have a drink this evening, no?
They told me I can drink and eat as much as I like but l'm right off achohol at the mo.
Did they tell you how long before you can drive again?
Originly said they would keep me in two days after the op and could drive after 3-4 days. That was before the complications.
I will sit here until battery power gets too low.
Exhausted after the walk but pills appear OK today.

Feb 20, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey 75-2
Exp
Tugger now Motorhome
The good news is that you can now eat all the fatty food you like without having the gall bladder pain that has been likened to childbirth. Had mine out around 30 years ago, unfortunately keyhole was about 6 months away and I had the big cut. Took me a month to get over it. A friend who had his out later by keyhole was back at work three days later. It was garlic bread followed by a deep pan pizza and ice cream that put me into hospital. They could not do the op until it had calmed down. I went on a low fat diet and stuck to it and lost two and a half stone before I had the op and never felt better.

Nov 10, 2013
worcester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
Hope all goes well for your recovery Lenny. It could be worse just think of the pain you would be in, if you where having to pay 20 euros a night to stop where you are , you would also be in danger of losing your title as King of the FLT brigade.
James

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Have you decided what you're gonna do with the stones Lenny? :giggle:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Lenny HB bad news ( maybe ) it took me over a year before i could drink more than a mouthful of any alcohol and only then with food.
even after that more than a good glass and my stomach felt as if it was in hangover.....

my mate said i should have sued the doctor :LOL:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Is Mi game to drive the MH Lenny? If so it would mean you could move somewhere else and get some charge back in the batteries.

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Lenny HB bad news ( maybe ) it took me over a year before i could drink more than a mouthful of any alcohol and only then with food.
even after that more than a good glass and my stomach felt as if it was in hangover.....

my mate said i should have sued the doctor :LOL:
Lenny it took me a week to enjoy booze again don’t be despondent 😀👌😀

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back