LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, trying to upload some photos to a gallery I've created (ksebruce) one photo has gone in but when I try to put any more in I get the following message -Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10000 bytes) in /home/fhlinux166/m/motorhomefun.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 138.

According to the gallery it says there is no limit on file size? Nevertheless I've reduced the size and it's made no difference. I now have 6 photos sat in the directory which I can't process os delete. I think maybe if I can delete them from my directory I may be able to upload the new smaller files one at a time? Can anyone help please? Thanks ::bigsmile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
YOO HOOOOOO............BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmto: :roflmto:

If anyone can help you Ken, he can :winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ken, sorry your having trouble, I have deleted the album you made and tweaked some settings, please make a new album and try again. Hopefully you will be OK. please ensure that the pics are jpegs and no more that 72dpi and are no wider than 2500 pixels. Hope it works, fingers crossed ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

F

Flunky

Deleted User
Hi Ken, sorry your having trouble, I have deleted the album you made and tweaked some settings, please make a new album and try again. Hopefully you will be OK. please ensure that the pics are jpegs and no more that 72dpi and are no wider than 2500 pixels. Hope it works, fingers crossed ::bigsmile:

Hey Jim, aren't you supposed to be on holiday? :roflmto: :roflmto:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Done now. Thanks to all for help. I think they were slightly too wide I was more concerned with the file size dohhhhh :blush:

Jim, get back to your holiday and enjoy the sites doing fine ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I can only add mine by resizing them on photobucket sadly.

Makes it a slow job:blush:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi Ken,

Glad Jim got you got sorted. I've onlt just seen your thread, unfortunately the day job gets in the way...

...If only some-one had shouted loud enough I may have seen it, (Linda :eek:)

Regards
Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back