May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Just come across this, if only I could speak Serbo Croat

what a great price for a complete setup.
Link Removed

Genuine? who knows but one can dream.

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
that does not surprise me for one minute. but hey why spoil the dream, hee hee
So how did you find the ebay contact details?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
There are plenty around, and Bulgaria is cheap at the moment, land wise. You really need to know your land markets, and local legalities ...and history! History is the important one, as some of the foreign laws allow people to reclaim property built on land owned by their forebears 100 years ago or similar...there have been well know cases of this around Greece, Turkey etc.

Also local knowledge is a must, and attention to detail. If you look at one I was offered a year ago:

46 Acres, 26 of which woodland, 20 acres 'caravan' site. 63 log cabins (in woods and around own lake, with snowmobiles) , 200 serviced pitches, on site club house, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, gym, boat house (on the lake) with sailing dinghys, 6 bedroom owners lodge, 12 cabins set aside for workers.

Such a steal at 68k, that it sounded like a scam!

Until you did the research on the area - oh! It is lovely...popular with tourists...in fact came 70% booked for next 3 years...the catch?

Only accessible for 3-6 weeks of the year max, as it was a part of Iceland which is mostly...well ice really!

Shattered my dreams after such beautiful pictures, and views (obviously taken in the very short summer!)

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
that does not surprise me for one minute. but hey why spoil the dream, hee hee
So how did you find the ebay contact details?
Simple really clicked on the link at bottom of the page saying seller information,it didn't tally with the history ratings ,so done a Google search of the address and post code which showed up as a private house ,doing tarot card readings and also party services ,also provides a phone number. along with actual pictures of the said house, it also had a car on the drive so had a reg as well :thumb::thumb:Alan

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Simple really clicked on the link at bottom of the page saying seller information,it didn't tally with the history ratings ,so done a Google search of the address and post code which showed up as a private house ,doing tarot card readings and also party services ,also provides a phone number. along with actual pictures of the said house, it also had a car on the drive so had a reg as well :thumb::thumb:Alan
I wonder if maybe it is just a registered ebay address, they seem to have a lot of properties and checking through the feedback seems genuine enough or am I not looking deep enough. not thinking of buying just need educating, hee hee.

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
I wonder if maybe it is just a registered ebay address, they seem to have a lot of properties and checking through the feedback seems genuine enough or am I not looking deep enough. not thinking of buying just need educating, hee hee.
e mail them and ask for more details?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back