May 13, 2010
Kent (South Coast)
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
5 Years
Hi all,

Any recommendations, we are off to France and Spain next week and need updated campsite guides. We use mainly Aires and have this years All the Aires for Both France and Spain but sometimes need a 'proper' site for recharge, washing Etc.

:Sad:
Last year we were in France for 6 weeks and on the 3 occasions we needed a site and looked in the Alan Rogers Europe all 3 had been closed for some time.:Sad:

Thanks

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Over the years I have tried them all, but IMO nothing comes even close to beating the Caravan Clubs book 1 and 2 Link Removed for touring Europe I have a well used 2005 copy that is full of notes and annotations. I will be buying a new copy this year, its expensive if you are not a member, but worth every penny:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I second Jim's choice..

excellent books and well worth the money :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ticktok

ticktok

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Kent (South Coast)
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
5 Years
Over the years I have tried them all, but IMO nothing comes even close to beating the Caravan Clubs book 1 and 2 Link Removed for touring Europe I have a well used 2005 copy that is full of notes and annotations. I will be buying a new copy this year, its expensive if you are not a member, but worth every penny:thumb:

Thanks Jim, I have just ordered book 1, can't wait for the off next week!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back