Automatically remove threads with more than twenty replies from 'What's New' search. (1 Viewer)

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Soppy idea!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Good job it wasn’t removed from what’s new after 20 posts or you’d never have found it....🤪😂👍🏼

Found what? What are we looking for anyway, and who (should that be WHOM?) was the careless so and so that lost it , what ever it was anyway?

Is it any wonder that something , what ever it was, was lost, The place is full of old fart coffin dodgers anyway, all google alley, the lot of 'em, dribbling soup down their paisley pattern vinyl waistcoats and ?????

errmm??

Bugger! I forgot what I was thinking about, and where's me bloody glasses? AND! which one of you scruffy lot drank me Coffee?? eh? EH?

ummmm??

Maureen!! MAUREEN!!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
At least all our answers are trying to help...
I think. :). If we keep going long enough we may encourage him to enrol into the Long-drawn-out-diverse-topic-nonsence Club most of us are in. ;)

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
This thread is a great example of how the much lauded common sense is a poor argument for anything it is used to justify! 🤷‍♂️

Ian 😎

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Can we automatically remove any thread with more than twenty, or even better ten, replies from the What's New search? By then they have either wandered off thread or descended into childish chatter and so called jokes. OK, I admit I am as bad as anyone else at replying for the sake of it.
If you get fed up with them just scroll past them. (y)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
:(. Can I vote against that please? Sometimes if people don't log in every day, they would miss an entire thread which may be of help to others. :(

Guess I'm just a chatterbox thoygh, so maybe I'm wrong.
Yes Joy, sometimes it's funny when a thread falls into mayhem, it's a bit of relief in the weird world we live in.
Oh heck I had better stop adding to this thread, it's nearly 3X the OPs limit........don't beat me up please.:unsure:;):giggle:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
At least all our answers are trying to help...
I think. :). If we keep going long enough we may encourage him to enrol into the Long-drawn-out-diverse-topic-nonsence Club most of us are in. ;)

this could go as long as the oops thread :eek: :doh: :eek: :doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back