Fiammi Swivel Door Lock Replacement Locking Mechanism Needed. (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Morning All,

Yesterday I tried to lock the van up when on site.
I inserted the round key into the Fiammi door lock, (you know, the one that turns through 180 degs. and closes across the door opening)
The key went in, turned half way between 'unlocked' and 'locked' and then wouldn't go any further.
I then found that the key was stuck and would neither lock or be retrieved. It's stuck in the lock.
Fortunately, it was unlocked at the time so I have been able to remove the whole unit and disassemble it. (See photo)
Question 1. What is the name of that particular lock?
Where can I obtain a new one?
Thanks in advance
IMG_20200913_093356.jpg

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Take a look at the Fiammi parts catalogue here: https://www.fiamma.it/en/download/spare-parts-catalogue I would guess that the same lock shown on page 150 would fit all of the Fiammi door locks. The key is different style as they changed it a few years ago.

Thanks Steve,
Fiamma have changed the locking mechanism from the round type key to a more standard (and presumably more secure key)
They are quoting 25 emus for a replacement.
I have found one at John's Cross where we can get a MHF discount which might just mitigate the postage.

There's some ******* on fleabay trying to get well over £40 for the now redundant round type. I'd wish him/her good luck but I hope the greedy b***** rots.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Thanks Steve,
Fiamma have changed the locking mechanism from the round type key to a more standard (and presumably more secure key)
They are quoting 25 emus for a replacement.
I have found one at John's Cross where we can get a MHF discount which might just mitigate the postage.

There's some ******* on fleabay trying to get well over £40 for the now redundant round type. I'd wish him/her good luck but I hope the greedy b***** rots.
Will pm ypu

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back