Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I am about to make my return trip to Blighty some time next week.

I am planning to post a travel log underlining the joy I experience when "Off Site" motor homing. The plan is to have photos of stop overs and mileage etc.

The problem is that once I leave Portugal I will not have a constant internet connection. I will therefore be posting when I hit wi-fi spots so...

... I would like to be able to write stuff and include photos off line in some sort of document format so when I do hit a wi-fi stop I can just copy and paste directly into Fun.

Can any Brain Box tell me how I can do this? (Chloe from 24 could do it easily)

Thanks in advance...

JJ

I will obvious post photos of all the blonde hitch hikers en route... :winky:

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi JJ like you not into puters that much but i would think you could just put it in word then copy and paste and if its digital pics just download them till ready to use. I think this will work but im sure someone will give you a better idea.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi JJ like you not into puters that much but i would think you could just put it in word then copy and paste and if its digital pics just download them till ready to use. I think this will work but im sure someone will give you a better idea.

Thanks Gerry... That might well work but I was rather hoping to be able to include the photos and text in a document offline ready for instant upload rather than to have to load each photo at the wi-fi spot. Will a Word doc with photos in it go straight into MotorHome Fun?

JJ

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
JJ, you might be interested in "Google Latitude" Its a way of letting selected people know where you are every time you connect to the web.

Doug...

davvidof

Free Member
May 24, 2010
Felixstowe
Funster No
MH
None - Sold It!
Exp
2 Months
Hi,
you could write up your log in word and then save it as a pdf file and upload it to the 'downloads' section if Jim is OK with that. Then interested folk could download it as and when.

You would need to optimise your photos to keep the overall file size down so that it doesn't take you too long to upload it.:Smile:

Might be workable anyway.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back