Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi Everyone,

Me and hubby were just chatting and saying that we have never seen the same model as ours around and about and we've never come across anyone who has one on the forums.

Does anyone out there own one and how are you getting on with it? We absolutely love ours and it ticks all the boxes for us :)

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Hi Everyone,

Me and hubby were just chatting and saying that we have never seen the same model as ours around and about and we've never come across anyone who has one on the forums.

Does anyone out there own one and how are you getting on with it? We absolutely love ours and it ticks all the boxes for us :)

Hmm ... no response yet. It may be you've the only one in captivity. If we can't find a mate for yours soon, it may become extinct :Sad:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hymer C642cl

Hi, there are two of them wat the East Essex DA of the CCC.

One of them has auto leveling fitted by the manufactures, so no more ramps for them:ROFLMAO:

S

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Hmm ... no response yet. It may be you've the only one in captivity. If we can't find a mate for yours soon, it may become extinct :Sad:

Bump ... It's beginning to look as though no Funsters have one ... or they're all away having ..... er ... fun !

Arkwright007

Free Member
Apr 20, 2010
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Me too!

Hi, I've had the C642CL for the past 3 years and do not regret it for a single moment, despite the fuse blowing and the tap leaking - which I'm trying to fix at the moment (see posts).

The layout and quality is spot-on, except for the fridge which seems to be a bit temperamental. I've toured in France and Belgium, but tend to wild-camp in the UK mostly.

Hope yours is still giving you a great time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back