Free Member
Feb 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 2008
We have a Knaus with the swivel/hinge down TV. I was wondering if anyone has ever had to change this. The space is restricted due to the recess in the roof panel where it stows away.

There is nothing wrong with the TV which came fitted but I would like to look into the options open to me. i.e. bigger screen area in same space or TV with DVD.

Any ideas?

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
with the space restrictions maybe you should think outside of the box, maybe wall mounted on a swing bracket? 14" is ample in most vans.

OP
OP
blokarter

blokarter

Free Member
Feb 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 2008
thanks Wildman but I want to keep it as it is supplied.

I prefer not to drill holes etc when I can. I am sure there are plenty of TV's available which will fit but just wanted to see if anyone had already replaced the fitted one.

I want to keep it as a 12volt which I am aware will reduce the options.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cyclingdoglucy

Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
retired vehicle
Exp
retired 4 months
We have a Knaus with the swivel/hinge down TV. I was wondering if anyone has ever had to change this. The space is restricted due to the recess in the roof panel where it stows away.

There is nothing wrong with the TV which came fitted but I would like to look into the options open to me. i.e. bigger screen area in same space or TV with DVD.

Any ideas?

hi .
google the knaus m/h club , where they have a forum & your question will be answered , its free.
regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back