Frost damage worth a check (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Been up the van today wash and brush up from top to bottom, could have ploughed the roof:ROFLMAO:

Checked the water side of things and found that the shurflow clear strainer bowl which is on the suction side was on the bottom of the wardrobe, fished it out only to find it was broken all the way round and the threaded bit still on the housing, it must have frozen in the cold weather. Never thought about taking it off before but I will do in the future.

So it will be worth having a look over your pipes, fittings and pump just incase.

carpyone

Free Member
Mar 28, 2008
Needingworth, Cambs
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
I did check my water/pipes and tanks today and was pleased all was OK. Going to buy Milton tomorrow to sterilize the system.

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Dane probalby the most common part I change due to frost damage , changed 6 of them this month already. If you need one let me know and I will bring one to Newark

MARK

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Dane probalby the most common part I change due to frost damage , changed 6 of them this month already. If you need one let me know and I will bring one to Newark

MARK

Yea never thought about unscrewing it before, you live and learn.

Thanks for the offer got one winging it's way to me, it should be here by the weekend.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back