LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi
Just thought id give you all a wee update on our trip to B/house bay.

Lorraine and Sophie spent a windy night here on Friday before i joined them on Sat and for those who asked yes i was hitting a wee ball. Also joined early sat afternoon by an other funster family Paul,Leanne and boys.

All went out for a bar supper Sat night and listening to the band that was playing, didnt have enough drinks though to start dancing. Although i thought Paul had pulled at the bar when a young lady tried to dance with him, just as well he didnt as 5mins later she fell over on dance floor.
Not to bad a morning bit chilly but dry after taking Toby his walk it was off to cream of galloway ice cream farm (just for the kids honest), bit chilly but still had fun in the adventure play ground well Paul and i did who cares about the kids. Then for the main part of the day after a wee delay with the service the ice cream sundae arrived delicious is all i can say, and poor wee Ben was mesmerized with his ice cream.
Got back from CoG to find Des and Dee (tommyharry) stuck in the mud. Shouldn't laugh but it was funny so after a bit of huffing and puffing we managed to get them out and on to their pitch.
Sunday night off up to the kids disco to see wee Rob D&D's wee boy can win the dancing comp. Sophie even talked me into trying to win the hula hoop comp which sadly after 2 turns i was last im sure that 3 year old cheated. Few pints and then back to the van.

After a wet and windy night, the weather i mean not due to me having a few pints, up to take Toby a walk while chucking it down then everyone heading up to the pool for a swim only for Sophie to discover she has no bikini top so cant go swimming. Or was it due to the fact id put my mankini on lol.
Now sitting in mh while Sophie plays at park with Dan and Ben. Shes back now so better go as shes annoying me to watch a dvd. (let the right one in)

Gerry

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Glad you all had a good weekend, although it was a bit wet and windy, just ood to get away:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Norman im sure Arran is lovely but we are in Kirkcudbright now lol

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Great few days away Gerry and thoroughly enjoyed my all. Great to see you guys again and many thanks for your hospitality. :thumb:

Lovely place that I am sure we will visit again. ::bigsmile:

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
Seconded !!!! good site, good company and great pushers of motorhomes out of mud !!

For our next Scotland trip we are thinking of fitting a water wheel to the top of the van as I think it will generate more power than a solar panel !!

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
What a good idea:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the tip, seriously pleased you all had a good time.

Dale

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Seconded !!!! good site, good company and great pushers of motorhomes out of mud !!

For our next Scotland trip we are thinking of fitting a water wheel to the top of the van as I think it will generate more power than a solar panel !!

That and a device that will lock a dif. :thumb:

Must buy some more of those grips to sell to stranded campers. :whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back