Where have my posts gone (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
I wouldn't worry about it personally. I made at least one post a day for about four years on the daily quiz thread started by Old Mo and now run by Hollyberry, the strange thing is my post count is only about a thousand but I have fifteen and a half thousand likes!!
I stopped posting my scores every day although I still do the quiz, it was starting to get disproportionate the number of likes I have as opposed to the amount of posts apparently made.

Also my opening page is the last 30posts or something like that, I think that also causes your post count to vary as quite often my post count doesn't increase.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Don't you go starting yet another flipping crusade!!! :rofl:
1595412698350.png

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Off to France Tomorrow around the Alsace. Just checking if anyone is there or going and is aware of any precautions or issues?

Lovely looking motor home Tony... (y)

This is a bit of a banter and fun thread...

I would start another thread on this section..

Continental Touring
https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/forums/continental-touring.130/post-thread

More likely to get some sensible answers.. :winky: (y)

Have a good safe trip...:hugs:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Block paving innit?

Indeed it is, but, is it part of the footway or your property ? People tend to say my drive, when it actually is re enforced public footway with a dropped curb to allow you to pass over it. Sorry to be pedantic, but as my wife is a wheelchair user such parking rattles my cage, unless of course that bit is your property, in which case you have every right to park there. :gum:

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Indeed it is, but, is it part of the footway or your property ? People tend to say my drive, when it actually is re enforced public footway with a dropped curb to allow you to pass over it. Sorry to be pedantic, but as my wife is a wheelchair user such parking rattles my cage, unless of course that bit is your property, in which case you have every right to park there. :gum:
It ain’t mine gov,nuffink to do w’me.:LOL:;)
And please don’t apologise for being pedantic,it’s becoming a lost art!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've got loads of posts and likes but I only ever look at them if someone asks this sort of question, so long as I'm not residing in 'Coventry' I don't really care! :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back