Free Member
Sep 4, 2010
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
since 2010
Hi,
my name is Neil, I have enjoyed reading all your posts on here and now i'm ready to get on the open road on my first trip with my new purchase Pilote A710.
as a first time motorhomer and a solo traveller I would be grateful for any advice on joining cc or cacc or selecting places to stay.
I am from Shropshire and with Wales not too far away, looks favourite for a first trip.

Neil :Cool:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, you are from a nice part of the country great base to explore from. Enjoy.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi Neil and welcome, solo traval sounds like bliss to me. The sat nav doesn't answer back.:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Neil, you are spoiled for choice in Shropshire alone! Have fun on your travels, we look forward to hearing about them:thumb: Meanwhile welcome to the fun:thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Neil :welcome: to motorhome fun :thumb: lots of solo travellers around.::bigsmile: As for the C Club or C & C Club well we went for the C & C Club because we like the THS temp / hol / sites that run all over the country and you just turn up and stay for how long you wish.:Smile:
You can go to any meet with any local DA group so you are not without somewhere to go.:Smile:

We have also joined the The Motor Caravanners' Club again this year, again always somewhere to go, and you can go to any local DA group meet.:Smile:

But what ever you decide no meets are like a funsters meet. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi neil and welcome to MHF.we are also in shropshire in oswestry.enjoy your travels:thumb:regards brian jo and josh:thumb:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi and Welcome, happy travelling

Dale & Family

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Neil, welcome to MotorhomeFun.
The C&CC, MCC & Funster meets work well for us as well.:flyingwelcome:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
A very warm welcome to the Funsterhood!

We're just one small voice, but CC seems very devoted to caravanners, and not always so welcoming to our mob. CC&C members, campers, caravanners of motorhomers, all seem to get on well together. I stress this is a quick personal view.

There may be a North/South divide - keep asking around, or if cash permits, join both but don't be frightened to admit to youself if you've got it wrong, it's not the end of the world

Cheers

Tony

OP
OP
S

shrop1

Free Member
Sep 4, 2010
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
since 2010
thanks

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope to see you on the road this summer and look forward to meeting up with some of you funsters and reading what the funster community is up to on here.

Neil :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back