Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi folks,
I am seriously considering changing from Green Flag to ADAC recovery because of the cost differential and the high praise received from funsters. But when I ask individuals, "Have you ever had to use their services?" I consistently receive a negative answer.

If you have used ADAC breakdown and recovery would you post a reply detailing (as briefly as possible) the circumstances and service you received.

Many thanks

Norman of normanandsue

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi,first time I used them was in France to have a wheel change after a blowout on the RV,last time I used them was about 3 weeks ago when a Volvo V70 I was driving suddenly stopped on the M6.The AA came to my rescue and couldn't sort the problem so loaded me onto a transporter and took me home.Have used them several times and am delighted with the way they have treated me.Just as a pointer,the AA man that recovered me last time asked for there details as he couldn't believe the cover I had for the money I pay,he said he couldn't get that cover from the AA and he worked for them.:Doh:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Do you have a link to them?

Hi,first time I used them was in France to have a wheel change after a blowout on the RV,last time I used them was about 3 weeks ago when a Volvo V70 I was driving suddenly stopped on the M6.The AA came to my rescue and couldn't sort the problem so loaded me onto a transporter and took me home.Have used them several times and am delighted with the way they have treated me.Just as a pointer,the AA man that recovered me last time asked for there details as he couldn't believe the cover I had for the money I pay,he said he couldn't get that cover from the AA and he worked for them.:Doh:

I googles adac and got a part English and part German site.. It seems you may need a German address to belong? Or does any one have an English site for the, to show the package and costs etc.,

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I googles adac and got a part English and part German site.. It seems you may need a German address to belong? Or does any one have an English site for the, to show the package and costs etc.,

there is an English T&C version but can i find it :Doh:

seem to remember it was quite favourable too.

you dont need a German address but their online system only recognises German addresses, so you need to ring them.
English speaking operators :thumb:

same reason it doesn't like UK credit/debit cards...only seems to work with German banks but i believe you can use a uk card on the phone.

single cover starts at €46

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, often thought about joining. I think I read somewhere they cover Moroco not that we want to go.::bigsmile: Did you see this post a while ago. Bob.

Link Removed

Link Removed

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
there is an English T&C version but can i find it :Doh:

]

It's in the downloads section of motorhome fun John :thumb::Doh:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
It's in the downloads section of motorhome fun John :thumb::Doh:
thanks keith, knew id seen it somewhere. :thumb:

as clear as mud with one important exception....

motorhomes max dimensions ....10mtr length, 2.55mtr width, 3.2mtr height and 7.5ton weight :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
No, but have used Greenflag whom you are in, to be towed back from France with a caravan and they were 100% first class, in fact they were better than that. :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I signed up to adac this morning

Great vale foe money... It is all the add on's you get.. Plus my RV is within size for recovery.. Will do the tire change if I need it... Still have recovery on my insurance ... Safeguard... But they will not do tires on an RV, where as ADAC will. Ok tow and attendance limited to €200 but Safeguard is unlimited on an RV ...

Like the medical repatriation ... Eventake the dog home, plus off road recovery..stuck on a camp site!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back