Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
I have an autosleeper Ravenna 1998 that needs a new control switch panel. The item code number is ZIG SP6AS; all the recommended suppliers have confirmed this part is now obsolete. Does anyone have a spare kicking about or can recommend a place where I might source one.

Many thanks to all who have helped already - this is my last attempt to replace the part.

Norman

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Norman, 1st question is this just a switch panel or does it include a charger.
2nd question, what is actually faulty that needs replacing i.e. what does not work. how about a photo?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Norman, 1st question is this just a switch panel or does it include a charger.
2nd question, what is actually faulty that needs replacing i.e. what does not work. how about a photo?

Thanks Roger I have tried the suppliers mentioned in chat last night with no success.

It is just a switch panel with a master isolation switch and six individual isolation switches to isolate the water pump, lights, spark ignition to fridge, cooker and fire.
During the life of the van water has seeped into the back panel of the switch as the water dried out and the leak was fixed the corrosion has continued until the printed circuit broke in half last year whilst we were in france.
A friendly MHer disconnected the three main isolation switches and connected them all to the master switch, so everything still works. However if was say, to have a pump problem I could not isolate it without switching off all the van's electrics. So it makes sense if possible to have it fixed.
I will try and send phot if I can.

Thanks Norman

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
as long as it is a single sided board it should be easy to bridge the damaged portion with a soldered link. or just replace with hard wiring. quite a straight forward repair I should think. Local radio ham or electronics engineer should be able to help you out. If you PM me a direct email address I will send you a list of radio hams in your area (13) one will sort you no problem. Details are from a 2006 list so some may well be out of date. But easy to check with 192.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back