Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Bryan,

Get one of these Reversing cameras mate

b_030707_00030.jpg

And this is what you are looking out for, should be easy to spot, if you bother to look :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Is Bryan still trying to remodel the contours of his RV then? :Smile:

You mean his new SWB Eurovan.

Revolutionary new model, to save space and time, you drive it from the fixed bed. How clever is that !

How long is a piece of string ?
Longer than your RV innit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It was not his motorhome, the tree hit his toad (Jeep) Don't know all the details, but I think the tree had been there 20 years. I am sure he's a bit embarrassed, so keep it to yourselves and don't tell anyone I told you about it:Cool:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Ohhh that is tempting fate Jim, there but for the grace of god go I:Doh:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
It was not his motorhome, the tree hit his toad (Jeep) Don't know all the details, but I think the tree had been there 20 years. I am sure he's a bit embarrassed, so keep it to yourselves and don't tell anyone I told you about it:Cool:

No mate wouldn't think about telling anyone more than a few thousand Funster friends but I'm sure they won't say anything :secret:

Well they kept my secret when I hit a wall down a narrow country lane didn't they ?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
What you have to appreciate is these trees are Spanish they grow in the middle of roads - & I'm sure they grow & move overnight.

I'de swear I saw one today with a bit of red plastic growing out of it's trunk. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some might appear invisible at times. :Doh:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

you did what ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and you a professional HGV driver too :Doh:

Ohh you are naughty Jim lolol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You know how Suzy loves her Jeep ....men umph !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
It was one the biggest trees on site, still picking up the back light reflecters pieces so we can glue them back together, anything to save money:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
:Blush:

Look, this is all a misunderstanding...

...What ACTUALLY happened is that Suzanne and I were discussing that it may be better to tow a smaller car rather than a large Jeep.

How was I to know she meant to swap vehicles and not that I should try to make my own modifications :whistle: :Doh::cry::roflmto:

Bryan

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Well they kept my secret when I hit a wall down a narrow country lane didn't they ?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well walls, can be very deceptive if the light is bad. They camouflage themselves.

But a tree, on the darkest of nights you can see a tree, it's something to do with the huge great branches covered in nice green flags shouting out to the world "Well look at me, I'm proud of being a tree, the biggest living thing on the planet. I'm big I am and tough, oh yes, very tough. Don't mess with me sunshine".

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I think a splinter group from Penelopepitstops gang planted the tree there when you were out.... :winky::ROFLMAO:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well if i recall whilst at Zahora with you all recently (Nov - Dec) in fairness those trees are in the most stupidest places going.. driving out of the site it is like a slalom ride out of the site lolol (sticking up for you now Bryan without really knowing what has happened)

(You could poss say I was looking out for my ride next time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Nah there are some darn trees in daft places :thumb::thumb::thumb:xxxx

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
:Blush:

Look, this is all a misunderstanding...

...What ACTUALLY happened is that Suzanne and I were discussing that it may be better to tow a smaller car rather than a large Jeep.

How was I to know she meant to swap vehicles and not that I should try to make my own modifications :whistle: :Doh::cry::roflmto:

Bryan

Bryan haven't you learned by now you must never move a vehicle when a woman is "discussing" anything with you, Take this from someone a little older than you who has experience............In my case (the wall)when a "friend" who shall remain nameless (Our Fearless Leader) tells you the road narrows after you've hit the wall then the next day points to where you hit it ...... well what can I say :Doh:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Does this mean a splinter of wood from the tree attacked Bryan's car? Or was it a splinter from Penelope's Pit Prop? :roflmto:

nah couldnt be pit props they grow undergrind:Doh:

special kind a pony used down there not jeeps:Blush:

think they should bring back jimlll fix it :thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Not if he fixes it the way he did for Tony :roflmto:

.In my case (the wall)when a "friend" who shall remain nameless (Our Fearless Leader) tells you the road narrows after you've hit the wall then the next day points to where you hit it ...... well what can I say :Doh:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
nah couldnt be pit props they grow undergrind:Doh:

special kind a pony used down there not jeeps:Blush:

In fairness to other "Funsters" I think Byran should come clean so we can get down to the "Root" of the problem so it does not happen to some one else.. :winky: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back