Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Hi All,

I have been trying to find some fitted sheets for an american RV; it has a queen size bed. I have found sites saying they have them but none match the measurements of the bed in mine. the size is, in old money: 5ft 6ft 3" or 1.52m X1.90m can anyone help?

Pat Connolly

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi All,

I have been trying to find some fitted sheets for an american RV; it has a queen size bed. I have found sites saying they have them but none match the measurements of the bed in mine. the size is, in old money: 5ft 6ft 3" or 1.52m X1.90m can anyone help?

Pat Connolly

Hi Pat,

We managed to find some in Dunelm Mill shop in Lincoln.

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/category/Bedding_Sheets/

Last edited:

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
Hi Pat i dont know if this is of any help but the bed in our m/h is shaped and has one end cut at a angle so i buy a king size fitted sheet and take the elastic out and make a turn up of about a inch and then thread elastic through so it goes all the way around and then the sheet fits purfectly as it pulls all the spare fabric under the bed .Hope this idea helps you.

Betty

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Pat

These chaps do them Link Removed

Postage might be a bit hefty though :Cool:

Failing that, an English "king" size would work, you would need to tuck the excess length down the back against the wall :winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi All,

Pat Connolly

Queen American is aprox UK King which is 1.5 x 2.0 mt .. that's what we used before we bought a new King size mattress which fits the base perfectly

Last edited:

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Water Bed companies normally stock American Queen size sheets and Duvets as most Water Bed mattresses are American make.

D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Fitted Sheets

Much closer to home - we buy our RV Queen sized fitted sheets - 100% Egyptian Cotton - Look for the 'Super King' size obtainable from "Matalan."

Dick

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back