sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
There is some nice mood lighting, if you can find the switches ;)

View attachment 389928
I had to strap her it to stop her pushing buttons;)
I remember thinking these lights are impossible, far to dim, I will have to get some brighter LED's! Dummy. Found the dimmer action on the switch after 2 nights in the virtual dark!

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
Lovely, I’m pleased for you. Haven’t seen mine since shut down, only an iddybiddy Hobby. CAMC won’t let us into the compound! Enjoy, touch, fiddle and camp in it on your drive, heaven!

Hymerbell

Free Member
Apr 2, 2014
Winchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer 674
Exp
Since 2002 plus 20 years in a tent
I remember thinking these lights are impossible, far to dim, I will have to get some brighter LED's! Dummy. Found the dimmer action on the switch after 2 nights in the virtual dark!
I’ve got dimmers on mine too....I wrap an old sock around the bulb holder.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
Looks as big as your house ::bigsmile: Enjoy it, hope yo have many years happiness out of it as soon as the lockdown is lifted...

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Brilliant to read this update ,it looks a beauty.

wishing you many many miles of fun and wonder memory making .:clap:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Congratulations lovely bit of kit. Sorry I can’t reach the mirror to clean it for you, you will need a small step ladder for them and the windscreen. Does my jealousy show?
????????
It comes with man servant to clean the windscreen ??

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Martin and Jen

Good to see the pic of it being safely 'home'. It makes our Arto look tiny and the w/screen is even bigger than ours.

I hope you are relaxig today after what must have been an exciting day.

I read elsewhere that another Palace, with Smart car garage, was collected from Premium yesterday also.

When you have time please let us have the full story of how it got to Premium - like driven or low-loader, ferry/tunnel route etc.

I assume you are partway through the manual now.

Enjoy all of it after this long wait

Geoff and Basia.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin and Jen

Good to see the pic of it being safely 'home'. It makes our Arto look tiny and the w/screen is even bigger than ours.

I hope you are relaxig today after what must have been an exciting day.

I read elsewhere that another Palace, with Smart car garage, was collected from Premium yesterday also.

When you have time please let us have the full story of how it got to Premium - like driven or low-loader, ferry/tunnel route etc.

I assume you are partway through the manual now.

Enjoy all of it after this long wait

Geoff and Basia.
Hi Geoff

Relaxing, you are joking ;) I was up at 5:45 and in the van in my dressing gown with a cup of coffee, jobs done by lunchtime.

Swap the continental plug they had fitted for the coffee machine for a UK spec one that was hiding in a vanity cupboard in the bathroom.

Turned a couple of UK sockets that were 90 deg out.

Investigated wiring for the combination microwave that the factory fit to the EHU 240v as I wanted it on the inverter backed up side but they won't do it because of the amps draw if you use it on oven rather than microwave, anyway dropped a spur out of a kitchen socket and all is good now.

Currently giving the lithium batteries a bit of exercise with the air conditioning running(y)

Not even started reading yet.

So delivery? our van came over on a low loader as they all are at the moment, quite simple really we pay the dealer the dealer pays the factory and it turns up;)

The other van yesterday was dpsuk999 a pre-loved Palace G so that was in stock, another Palace 93LSB going out today.

Martin

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Martin & Jen. ?

I've been really busy myself, so only just seen your thread re your hectic but enjoyable day yesterday, otherwise I would have left my PM for a couple of days yet. Sorry about that. ?

Anyway, Rita and I wish you both all the very best with your new Morelo Palace, and hope that you have may safe and enjoyable years of touring. ?

Re the change of Forum name, how about "Palacially Fun" ?
"Palacial Fun" ?
"Fun Palacially" ? ?

Cheers,

Jock. ?

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin & Jen. ?

I've been really busy myself, so only just seen your thread re your hectic but enjoyable day yesterday, otherwise I would have left my PM for a couple of days yet. Sorry about that. ?

Anyway, Rita and I wish you both all the very best with your new Morelo Palace, and hope that you have may safe and enjoyable years of touring. ?

Re the change of Forum name, how about "Palacially Fun" ?
"Palacial Fun" ?
"Fun Palacially" ? ?

Cheers,

Jock. ?
Hi Jock

I am "PALACE polisher" on a MORELO forum, Jen said stay as "funflair" she might have eyes for your van ;)

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I know I am a bit of a saddo but little things please me (no keep it clean at the back)

IMG_3285.jpg

They do a rather neat job with the filler, black on white ;) I only tried it once and I didn't have the skills,

IMG_3286.JPG

The gap is because the lower side skirt lifts up for a bit more storage,

IMG_3283.JPG

I took the vent off to check we had the Dometic fridge fan we paid for and was well impressed with the install, a fully insulated box and then the back of the fridge completely sealed against it, it's Dometic 10 series, that's why Jen wanted the MORELO over the PhoeniX as she said the Compressor fridge in the PhoeniX looked 5h-t;)

M

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
So the aforementioned 10 series fridge, freezer and gas oven on top,

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

And then back to the important stuff, a nicely laid out services locker with Alde boiler and service point for fluid change, water pump and drain valves all nice and warm next to the boiler.

Martin

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Reading the last two posts alone has cost me a fiver in two extra lotto tickets tonight ??
Glad you got it back ok, looks stunning??

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
And for the electricians,

IMG_3291.jpg

In the foreground is the Lader Booster or B2B, then the blue/green label is one of the solar regulators but these are Buttner Power Plus they don't fit MPPT for some reason :unsure: Normal CBE 12v fuse box and then 3 consumer/trip boxes one for main incoming EHU and then one for the purely EHU supplied equipment like battery charger, Combination microwave the fridge and the Alde, then a third box for the supplies that are backed up by the inverter so the Air conditioning is on that and I have moved the microwave over to that as well.

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

When I say cables as thick as your finger this is what I mean,

M

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
And for the electricians,

View attachment 390122

In the foreground is the Lader Booster or B2B, then the blue/green label is one of the solar regulators but these are Buttner Power Plus they don't fit MPPT for some reason :unsure: Normal CBE 12v fuse box and then 3 consumer/trip boxes one for main incoming EHU and then one for the purely EHU supplied equipment like battery charger, Combination microwave the fridge and the Alde, then a third box for the supplies that are backed up by the inverter so the Air conditioning is on that and I have moved the microwave over to that as well.

View attachment 390123

View attachment 390124

When I say cables as thick as your finger this is what I mean,

M

Martin - can I just say (and I’m sure I speak for all the girls here) these are NOT the photos we want :RollEyes::rofl:

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Just seen this thread. Well done Martin and Jen. I hope I get to see it in the "flesh" someday, but don't know where ?.

Looking forward to more photos though.
Don't know where don't know when but yes, there will always be bikes in the garage;)

M

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back