Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Due to the positive response from so many people Sue and I are planning to be at Aden Country Park, Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire, from Friday to Sunday night one weekend in July.
If any Funsters would like to join us it would be great to meet up and share experiences. The site is closed until April 1st so can't confirm dates and prices for 2011 until I meet with the organisers. If you are interested and would like me to contact you with details please give e mail details to me on normanwaddington@gmail.com or on by replying to the thread.
(click link below for information on the park and once on site click Caravan park for site details).

Link Removed

Norman of Normanandsue

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
good luck Norman.

There should be more like you hosting meets & get togethers in there own areas.

Make sure you add it to the Callender on the right so it can be seen.

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Wish we had time to organise more things in the North East.

The ones we went to last year were few and far between but great meets :Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
good luck Norman.

There should be more like you hosting meets & get togethers in there own areas.

Make sure you add it to the Callender on the right so it can be seen.

Thanks to all for your encouragement - I will add to the calendar as soon as the date is fixed

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Aberdeenshire meet

Just a few hours on the form and nothing but encouragement and advice. I will post the meet on the calendar as soon as I have been able to settle on a date.
The site is not open until April 1st but Aberdeenshire Council have replied to me saying they will e mail me as soon as the calendar for the Park is set. Then hopefully we might be able to plan our meet to coincide with with a Park activity.

If you are not sure if you can make the meet but would like to be kept up to date with what's happening either send me a private communication through my profile, and I will keep you up to date as things develop, or keep connecting to the Rallies forum and follow the thread.

Any questions contact me any advice add it to the thread. All well intentioned advice greatfully received. Link Removed

Norman of Normanandsue:thumb:

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Just to keep you updated; I still have not heard from Aberdeen Council but its early yet for them. I have now received 4 definitely interested messages wanting further information as it becomes available.
Should you read this and would like more details when they become available please send me a private message through my personal profile and I will reply with dates and site fees.

Hoping we might have a good informal first meet in Aberdeenshire, sometime in July.

Click on link below for details of site and last years charges
Link Removed

Norman

Findlaters

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
North East Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Into our 4th year
Hi Norman,
We live in Cullen. We had our first trial run in the MH at Aden. Not far from home, in case we had forgotten something important.
Can't say that we can definitely make it yet, as it depends on the date. But put Moira and me down for a maybe. :Smile:

Cheers
Les

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back