alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
I'm probably sounding a bit thick here but just been sorting out my Van as I changed it to a low profile in November gone and not used it yet.

I am hoping to get away for the weekend next week,so was checking everything over and I noticed the Thetford c200 swivel electric toilet doesn't have a separate holding tank for flushing unless its hidden somewhere a ? manuals are rubbish so followed pipe work etc, and worked out it fills from main water tank?

The cassette is very similar to my last one so i work out the blue cleaner goes as normal ,does the flush section on this model not have somewhere to use the green fluid?.

Dont no why Tandy dont do a Van manual instead of supplying individual manuals for everything fitted??I have been searching all winter for fresh water drain valve ,couldn't find it anywhere :Doh::Doh:but moved dining table today and and lifted up carpet below folding seat low and behold, behind passenger seat a cut out section on floor removed it and found what looks like the water drain ,so at least i'm further on .

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi

You are correct you only use the fluid in cassette. We use Thetford fluids and the one that would have gone in flush we dilute and put in a spray bottle and spray bowl as required to help keep clean.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
It's just the same in my MH, Flushed from the main tank, Blue in the cassette, the only thing we add is one of the stick on deodorizer from a dispenser as seen on TV, very good idea instead of the hang on type. Pete :thumb::thumb:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hi

You are correct you only use the fluid in cassette. We use Thetford fluids and the one that would have gone in flush we dilute and put in a spray bottle and spray bowl as required to help keep clean.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

And if you want to use the toilet on the move and not fill up at least a little with fresh water, then a small old drinking water bottle, one of those with a narrow drinking end, does as a flush bottle for us until we fill up the cold water (must save on weight when you can with price of fuel).

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Hi
thing we add is one of the stick on deodorizer from a dispenser as seen on TV, very good idea instead of the hang on type. Pete :thumb::thumb:

We just did that too-and moved toilet roll holder from behind toilet to a place on wall above wash basin-it's all very 'snug' in our van :roflmto:
Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
alcorn54

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
ok thanks

Hi
It's just the same in my MH, Flushed from the main tank, Blue in the cassette, the only thing we add is one of the stick on deodorizer from a dispenser as seen on TV, very good idea instead of the hang on type. Pete :thumb::thumb:
ok thanks for this info ,because we cant use the pink smelly stuff anymore,I have just been informed,well told to be honest ,MY wife has decided not only a stick on deodorizer but one of them stick from a tube green thingie to the inside of the toilet is a must!! as well .As our toilet is in rear bedroom on one side and shower on other,a bit like an on suite .Mind you we do have a dividing door from dining room so during the day wont be so bad. She recons she cant put up with me using it without them ,why just me ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Doh::Doh:I ask ?:Eeek::Eeek: she's always saying I come up smelling of roses so I really dont know what shes getting at!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back