Oct 10, 2010
Lichfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie this year!
Hi All.

Still looking for a motorhome and have seen a Joint 361 for sale which seems like a good deal. It is the same layout as the Chausson Flash 03 which I believe is popular.

I have never heard of "Joint" before but on searching, there are a few around. Does anyone here have any views on them? I know that they are Italian but thats it!

Thanks

Steve

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I think they have five reverse and one forward gear ... :roflmto:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Its a Mafia run company their complaints dept recon they have NO disatisfied customers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope you get a sensible reply soon
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman.........and I have never inhaled"

Oops-a-daisy.......wrong joint.....:Doh:

OP
OP
L

Lob_Leg

Free Member
Oct 10, 2010
Lichfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie this year!
Hmmm.... I guess its the wrong time of day for this type of question!:winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hmmm.... I guess its the wrong time of day for this type of question!:winky:

yeay.. the nutters are on...
but it keeps your post alive until a sensible person logs in ::bigsmile:

could be a long wait :roflmto:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I think they have five reverse and one forward gear ... :roflmto:

But it haaas the mosta beautiful staineless steele cappuccino machine anda the bed, he is extra strong fora the Olympic activities of the nighta anda the afternoon anda the morning.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Perhaps it would do for Luigi:-

Two Italians, Luigi and Antonio, met on the street. "Hey, Antonio," said Luigi. "Where you been for the past two weeks? No one seen you around."

"Donna talka to me, Luigi," replied Antonio. "I been onna remand inna da jail."

"Jail!" exclaimed Luigi. "What for you been inna jail?"

"Wella, Luigi," Antonio said, "I was lying onna da beach, and the cops come, arresta me and throw me inna jail."

"But dey donna throw you in jail just for lying onna da beach!" Luigi countered.

"Yeah, but dissa beach was ascreamin' and akickin' and ayellin'."

Sorry, I'm sure someone sensible will be along soon!

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Steve
My mate in Narbonne France has one of the Joints, He's is a low line, fixed bed model, so I don't know if this is the same model you are looking at, The one he's got is right hand drive bought in UK, he seems pleased enough with his which is on the Fiat Ducatto, He used to have a RV before so quite a bit smaller but suits his present needs. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi if it is of any help about 5 yrs ago at York m/h show I had a good look around lots of new vans and the Joint impressed me more than any others in the sub 40k ones :thumb:As a self builder ( not the throw a bed in the back type :ROFLMAO:) I looked at how things worked / screwed together -very impressed by them,even considered buying one for a second or two :ROFLMAO:
terry

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi if it is of any help about 5 yrs ago at York m/h show I had a good look around lots of new vans and the Joint impressed me more than any others in the sub 40k ones :thumb:As a self builder ( not the throw a bed in the back type :ROFLMAO:) I looked at how things worked / screwed together -very impressed by them,even considered buying one for a second or two :ROFLMAO:
terry
for sale second hand joint, only owned a second or two. 20% reduction:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Unfortunate name

Seems to me an unfortunate name.. Mind you, could always say are you coming back to my joint:cry:...

Makes you wonder who comes up with these names and if they ever think about the future owners and the stick they might get.

Bob:Eeek:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Seems to me an unfortunate name.. Mind you, could always say are you coming back to my joint:cry:...

Makes you wonder who comes up with these names and if they ever think about the future owners and the stick they might get.

Bob:Eeek:

Must admit when they told me it was coming in as a p/x, I did ask what on earth is that

Peter

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
And for my 1,000 post

If the owners take their clothes off at night time will it become a strip joint?

And if a family plays cards on it will it be a clip joint...:RollEyes:

Bob?:thumb:

What a waste of my 1,000 post.. Rubbish as usual

OP
OP
L

Lob_Leg

Free Member
Oct 10, 2010
Lichfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie this year!
Yes - a little unfortunate with the name but no bad comments (with the exception of some of the jokes!)

Thanks for the constructive (and humorous!) reponses. Very helpful and will definitely have it if it is all ok.

Incidentally it is on an 08 plate and with the same chassis as the previous one above that was an 06. Has it been sitting around for awhile before being registered? shouldnt be a problem though should it?

I am looking forward to many long nights thinking of more puns. I will report back at some point

Thanks again

Steve

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Incidentally it is on an 08 plate and with the same chassis as the previous one above
Steve

I thought that chassis finished 04/05 so it was hanging around somewhere for a long time. Now was that rusting away in a delivery yard waiting for conversion or in a dealer's showroom or something dodgy. Check it out and take care. Room to demand a big discount I'd say.

We've got the same chassis, it's arguably better than the later one.

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
A Few years ago I tried to buy a Joint in Spain from the factory in Zaragoza, or a dealer they could recommend, I wanted it unregistered in Spain so I could transport is to the UK and registered there.

I sent several email's and called on the phone many times. I never go them to pick the phone up and I never got a reply from my email.

Doug...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back