Free Member
Dec 7, 2007
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Cl Dethleffs Globevan
Exp
since 2001
Put this thread back on again because fylde council seem to have created a comments section on their page which was not there last year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Put this thread back on again because fylde council seem to have created a comments section on their page which was not there last year.

Hi

The comments page was there last year in October when I first posted the link, and quite a few Fun members posted comments .. it looks as though the comments page has been pruned..

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

And why not, I for one had forgotten about Fylde but remembered there was a thread when I saw the post. It is a positive contribution to motorhoming.

Now a few times in the past I've poked fun at folk who post duplicates within days of others, usually jokes but this time, sat here all smug, two people having a go at OP looks well out of order.

No offence Keith and Jim and it sure as hell it is pot calling kettle black but OP put up a useful post and now look what he's got for it.

Bit too close to The Dark Side points scoring I'd say.

Yes I am going soft.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
No offence Keith and Jim and it sure as hell it is pot calling kettle black but OP put up a useful post and now look what he's got for it.

I never commented on the duplicate thread, I pointed out that the comments page has been pruned..
MY POST
The comments page was there last year in October when I first posted the link, and quite a few Fun members posted comments .. it looks as though the comments page has been pruned..

How is this having a 'go' at the OP ???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I never commented on the duplicate thread, I pointed out that the comments page has been pruned..
MY POST
How is this having a 'go' at the OP ???

It was a correction by a prominent poster. It added to the negative vibes started by Keith.

The reason for posting my comment is to highlight how the OP might feel which could be why a huge percentage of posts are by the usual olde fartes and newer people are frightened to put their head over the parapet. The danger is newcomers see the place as dominated by a clique.

But on the other hand I've not got enough sick bags if every post is followed by "Oh that was a lovely post, I think you are wonderful and I've printed it out to put on my wall".

I make no apologies for making us all think why this place is such a friendly place and the other side like a minefield.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
And why not, I for one had forgotten about Fylde but remembered there was a thread when I saw the post. It is a positive contribution to motorhoming.

Now a few times in the past I've poked fun at folk who post duplicates within days of others, usually jokes but this time, sat here all smug, two people having a go at OP looks well out of order.

Bit too close to The Dark Side points scoring I'd say.

Yes I am going soft.

Your opinion Brian.

You are wrong though, no one was having a go at the OP I simply thought he should see what has been said before as it seemed he had not seen the original.

I think you should get yourself down here & get some some sun, it may make you less grumpy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Your opinion Brian.

You are wrong though

Maybe. Non verbal communication is a problem. Always will be.

"Have a look at this tread" that's a command.

"Have you see the previous thread on this ?" now that is a friendly invitation.

Now do you see what I'm getting at ?

I know you are one of the nicest of people to meet, this person with all of 20 posts to his/her credit probably does not.

PS I've been out on the bike a few times in the last week, might not be sun bathing weather we we're not doing to badly at the moment.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back