help on understanding asci book (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Hi we finally have the asci card and the book on campsites that came with it but I have diffuculty understanding it on the page for france for instance on page 394 Normandie campsite is no 323, nowhere on the france pages for campsite can I find that number they are all around th 944 and upwards to 1744, anyone enlighten me please?

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Looking at mine, I think you will find the 323 refers to the count. This is the number of sites in the Haute Normandie region. you need to refer to the map at the back of the book, go to the France pages, and then the campsite reference number is on those maps.

Hope that helps

David

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Big France map is in the map book on page 42, and shows where the more detailed maps are. Normandy looks to be on map 45

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks David understanding has finally dawned !!!!:winky:
easy when you know how like most things I guess?

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
trish-n-tez, I'm sorry to say you won't be allowed into France this year, and if you take my advice, you'll never go.

It's treason to muck about with the tricolour like that, and Madame Guillotine still finds customers from that source. It should be the blue next to the pole, not the red!

It's bad enough these b--- foreigners who don't realise that our flag has the narrow diagonal white bits weighed down by the heavier colours above near the flagpole.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
trish-n-tez, I'm sorry to say you won't be allowed into France this year, and if you take my advice, you'll never go.

It's treason to muck about with the tricolour like that, and Madame Guillotine still finds customers from that source. It should be the blue next to the pole, not the red!

It's bad enough these b--- foreigners who don't realise that our flag has the narrow diagonal white bits weighed down by the heavier colours above near the flagpole.

::bigsmile:
I thought it was quite a clever use of a flag.

And surely you know that the national flag of Trish-n-Tez-Land is Blue White and Red verical bands with the Blue to the hoist. You really do need to do your research in the MHF Flags of All The Important Bits.

I'm ashamed of you.:roflmto::thumb::whatthe:

John

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
"Blue to the hoist." Precisely, as I said. Trish has it red next to the hoist, or mast for the landlubbers.

Anyway, you, mon vieux matelot, will be aware that our Froggie friends have always been pretty fair sailors - they got here in 1066 if I remember - but the do have this endearing habit of coming second

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Thanks guys - I feel quite sensible and grown up now with my reply ::bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I am guilty

I have had the jack up side down more than once.. Many have asked if I was in distress.. Yes.. Do not have the problem with the confederate flag or the stars and strips.. Even the Texan flag is not that hard..but the jack.. Well:Blush:

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
you've all lost me now guys, I am not showing a flag!!!!!::bigsmile:

eeerrrr explain please :moon2:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
you've all lost me now guys, I am not showing a flag!!!!!::bigsmile:

eeerrrr explain please :moon2:

You've been here long enough to know that we're all mad; some more so than others.

In you OP you had a 'smilie' waving a reversed French Tricolor, which Imprint 'told you off' about. I leapt to your defence by saying that you (the smilie) were waving the flag of Trish-n-Tez-Land - but I got it wrong as well :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you want real insanity you could always join 'The Nutters'. Application froms are on a different planet. :Smile:

John

PS I doubt that it's any clearer now.:Doh:

J

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Trish-n-tez "you've all lost me now guys, I am not showing a flag"

Maybe, but your show is not flagging....

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Ok guys well I will keep it flying then,just that I am not used to doing it on a pole!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and the flag of course only mine will be a
:censored:2

MR2

Free Member
Jul 10, 2009
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5+years
ASCI book

Hi
I've used the book but also use the DvD which is great for identifying sites and booking. We use aires usually but log on to find sites from time to time for a change!

Baz:thumb:

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Hi we finally have the asci card and the book on campsites that came with it but I have diffuculty understanding it on the page for france for instance on page 394 Normandie campsite is no 323, nowhere on the france pages for campsite can I find that number they are all around th 944 and upwards to 1744, anyone enlighten me please?

Who put these flags in I wouldnt know where to get these????????:Confused::Confused::Confused::Confused:

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
If it makes you feel any better, I was also confused. First time I saw your post it said "france". next time I looked the words had been replaced with the waving flags.

Normally the emoticons have colons either side, but I note the one for the F word does not have the colon, so it automatically transformed the word to the icon...

So if you want to write france I guess you have to write France with a capital F...

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back