Hello from sunny Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

Antony1969

Free Member
Jul 14, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hello to all , new user Antony here , although I have visited site many times I have only just saved up the ten pounds subs . I am hoping that this site is more friendly than a certain other site and certainly hoping there is room for a little humour on here unlike the other one I have been using . Hoping to tour Europe this year so will in the future be lookin for help and advice for that . Have been using our Autotrail Miami for 4 years with my other half and love it . We have clocked up few miles and this summer ventured over to France for first time which was great .

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Antony, welcome to MotorhomeFun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Hi Antony :welcomefunster:
I thought the sun never shone in huddersfield :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and do the still smash them all to bits (SMASH):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
A

Antony1969

Free Member
Jul 14, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
The sun allways shines on Huddersfield , have ya never watched last of the summer wine and ever wondered what tropical location its filmed in , that be huddersfield . Nice to see fellow Miami owner , how dya find it ?

OP
OP
A

Antony1969

Free Member
Jul 14, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Mondo , I am born and bred Huddersfield but live in Elland , small world

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
The sun allways shines on Huddersfield , have ya never watched last of the summer wine and ever wondered what tropical location its filmed in , that be huddersfield . Nice to see fellow Miami owner , how dya find it ?

Likewise not many of us, yes we really like it we looked at quite a few motorhomes before settling on the miami.

How do they film the full series on the only day of sunshine you get (only joking):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
A

Antony1969

Free Member
Jul 14, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Likewise not many of us, yes we really like it we looked at quite a few motorhomes before settling on the miami.

How do they film the full series on the only day of sunshine you get (only joking):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In Huddersfield we do everything quick , just ask my missus ! We looked at loads but settled on Miami , Dont think it suits many but we luv it , have looked at possible swap out of curiosity but not seen another that suits us so good

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I am hoping that this site is more friendly than a certain other site and certainly hoping there is room for a little humour on here

Ah, another refugee from The Dark Side.

Congratulations on escaping before they had time to perform the humour bypass operation on you.

Did they got you in the room where you have to stand up and say "I am Antony and I have a sense of humour". Most people once they get them in there end up on the table for the 10 hour humour bypass operation as perfected by the Nazis on captured Russian prisoners using a Black and Decker and a half inch wood chisel. Naturally The Dark Side goes a step further and rips out half of the rest of the brain that might be responsible for independent thought, that part is called The Sheep Op.

Our glorious leader, Jim the Hard, was the one who put his years of experience with the SAS to good effect when he perfected the escape route from The Dark Side that I and many others gratefully used.

So welcome, rest, recover and plan for a future of good humour, political uncorrectness and enjoyable meets where you don't have to be lined up on a pitch to within +/- 1mm or face the wrath of She Ou Must Be Obeyed.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
I used to live in the Yorkshire Protectorate of 'ebden Bridge..................

So I know it NEVER shines in 'uddersfield

:thumb:

:ROFLMAO:

:thumb:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi and Welcome from an ex Huddersfield ( Crosland Hill ), oh and an ex Goodalls Caravans employee 21 years

Dale

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Antony flyingwelcome

Hope to see you around this year

All the best Rick

PS I have never lived in Huddersfield.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Anthony and Partner
Welcome to the FUN site any questions ask away somebody will advise. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Cupcake

Free Member
Apr 13, 2010
Norfolk Broads
Funster No
Exp
since July 2009
Hello & welcome Antony + partner

I don't come from Yorkshire but my husband left his sunny & hilly home of Elland for the rather flatter but even sunnier land of Norfolk many more moons ago than I'd like to mention:roflmto:

The outlaws live still live in Elland tho! :ROFLMAO:

Deborah

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back