Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
Hi I would just like to express my heartfelt thanks for the all the Funsters at Camping Pinar San Jose who have gone out of their way to support Debbie after I was rushed to hospital by Ambulance last Sunday suffering a possible Heart Attack. I Have already had 2 in 2005. The Outcome is that I had to have another stent fitted and was discharged today.

If it was not for the kindness of Mick & Maureen/Bryan & Suzy/Marie & Rex/Jackie & Peter/Veronica & Rod/Elaine & Trevor/Mary & Derek/
Ray & Gerry/Patsy/John & Trish and anyone i may have forgotten and also the Staff at Pinar San Jose.

I could never repay the kindness that they all have shown. With offers of lifts to Hospital. Shopping. and as Deb says the Hugs that she was given. I hope over the next few days to come round and thank everybody in person.

Thank You All So Very Much:Smile:

Ant

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Oh dear Ant.

Glad your OK now.

Well done Spanish Funster:thumb:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Tony!:shout:

We've just hired a car so we can take our turn giving Debbie a lift to the hospital! We'll have to take it back now (only kidding!!):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I see you walking around the campsite there'll be trouble!!:shout: You've got to take care of yourself! We all missed you!:Smile:

We'll come and see you tomorrow! :Smile::Smile::Smile:

We're so glad you're now out of hospital! :Smile::Smile::Smile:

Maybe the sun will start shining again now you're back!:Smile:

There's no need to repay any kindnesses - we were all pleased to help in any way we could! xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Sorry to hear this news Tony,, hope you take it easy and mend quick..

Try and have a restful enjoyable Xmas..

I am sure all the funsters out there will make it a memorable one..

Take it easy mate.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
after I was rushed to hospital by Ambulance last Sunday suffering a possible Heart Attack.

Oh dear, has Dame Penelope been a little frisky ? She gets like that in the festive season. And, to be honest, any month with a Monday in it.

Good to see you were sorted out. Have a word with Sir Rex, just drop the hint she might be skipping her medication, he'll understand.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
you could say £12 well spent then....Funsters, the most helpful family you'll ever meet:thumb:

hope all is OK now and a quick recuperation.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Ant and Debs
really sorry to hear of your sickness-------it's good to know you have friends when you could do with some help:thumb:-----------also some good treatment by the hospital:thumb:--------take it easy, and look after yourselves
Nigel & Pamala

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Ant it is so good to hear from you and that you are feeling better, it was great meeting both you and Deb at Zahora recently , but was so sorry to learn since we left of you being in hospital recently

There is plenty of time for you both to explore the area , but get yourself well again first and relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings that you have there .....

Best Wishes Both for a wonderful Christmas and a Healthy, Happy and Wonderful 2011

John n Kath xx

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Good to hear you're on the road to recovery....take it easy.

And well done to all the Funsters (and others) who were there when it mattered :thumb:

Nov 10, 2008
Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
Tony,
And I thought it was just a touch of indigestion brought on by those Ginster pasties and Scotch eggs we brought back from Gibraltar for you, or was it reaching for your wallet to pay for that last meal in PSJ restaurant? So now that you are well, get that axle back on and check for my package in reception. (and I can get back to taking the mickey out of you on the blog)
At least it's relatively warm there, we are freezing our bits off back here in Sussex and can't wait to fly back to Almeria in January.
Best of luck(?) and happy Christmas and prosperous New Year to you and Debs and all the rest of you guys back at Pinar San Jose.
JK

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Tony,

Glad to have you back in the fold, was a great relief to get your text saying you had been discharged.

No need for thanks, I'm just glad my Spanish skills came back in time to help with the paramedics and hospital staff ::bigsmile:

Look forward to seeing you soon but in your own time, eh? :Cool:

Suzy

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Glad your out of hospital and on the mend. Take it easy,,

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
You are never alone in Funster Land :thumb:
Well done all :Smile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Nice to read you are all sorted and on the mend, its at times like this you find out you have a lot more friends than you thought when your a FUNSTER:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back