Free Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years
Hello everyone!! My name is Clare, have been full timer on and off for over 10 years. Had some great times, mostly abroad. Just downsized motorhome as now travelling alone. Actually wondering if anyone is going "south" early Jan as will be my first time abroad on own and would be nice to travel down with another motorhome?? :Smile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Clare and welcome :thumb: sure somebody will be along to answer your question soon
terry

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
:welcome:.
Shed load of folks doing Southern Spain at the moment.
Someone will be in touch soon, no doubt.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hello everyone!! My name is Clare, have been full timer on and off for over 10 years. Had some great times, mostly abroad. Just downsized motorhome as now travelling alone. Actually wondering if anyone is going "south" early Jan as will be my first time abroad on own and would be nice to travel down with another motorhome?? :Smile:

I think old-mo is heading south to Zahora via Santander mid Jan.

Gaudi, same route but sooner.

Look at the Spanish Job thread and see who is going.

Though if you don't fancy Spain, can't help.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Clare and welcome.. :welcome:

Was supposed to be travelling down to Zahora today but had a bit of a misshap, so had to cancel this one and going just after Xmas,, so looking to re-book a ferry from Portsmouth to Santandar around the 12th of Jan,, as the Plymouth - Santandar has just about finished for a couple of months..

Is this the down South you were talking about or South in the UK ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Clare

Free Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years
Hi Clare and welcome.. :welcome:

Was supposed to be travelling down to Zahora today but had a bit of a misshap, so had to cancel this one and going just after Xmas,, so looking to re-book a ferry from Portsmouth to Santandar around the 12th of Jan,, as the Plymouth - Santandar has just about finished for a couple of months..

Is this the down South you were talking about or South in the UK ?
Thanks for reply......yes this is the right South.....need to feel a bit of warmth!!!

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Welcome to fun.Heading to the algarve end jan or first couple of weeks in feb.May even try the funsters in spain if my daughter decides she is not coming and there are any funsters still there.
Dave

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Clare,Welcome to the fun.I know Gaudi and a few others are leaving begining of January via Santander,I am hoping to leave the first week of Jan and will be taking a leasurly drive through France to Spain then Portugal,will be meeting up with a few funsters in both Spain and Portugal before leaving for Morocco.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi and welcome quite a few single people on here I think good idea to ask about travelling with another:welcomefunster:

OP
OP
C

Clare

Free Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years
Hi and welcome quite a few single people on here I think good idea to ask about travelling with another:welcomefunster:
Hi there, thanks for welcome. Just finding my way around site. Great site, glad I found it!! Clare:Smile:

OP
OP
C

Clare

Free Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years
Hi Clare,Welcome to the fun.I know Gaudi and a few others are leaving begining of January via Santander,I am hoping to leave the first week of Jan and will be taking a leasurly drive through France to Spain then Portugal,will be meeting up with a few funsters in both Spain and Portugal before leaving for Morocco.

Hi Snowbird, thank you for the welcome!! Never done the xing to Santander, not too keen, prefer, like you, a leasurely drive through France etc. New to site so just finding my way around!! Maybe be in touch after xmas if I can sort everything here before I leave!
Clare:Smile:

OP
OP
C

Clare

Free Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years
Welcome to fun.Heading to the algarve end jan or first couple of weeks in feb.May even try the funsters in spain if my daughter decides she is not coming and there are any funsters still there.
Dave

Hi Dave,
Thanks for welcome. Something I have often thought about.....working on a campsite!!! Lucky you. Prob be end of Jan before I have arranged to get away......maybe be in touch after xmas, would be nice to travel down with a fellow motorhomer.

OP
OP
C

Clare

Free Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years
Hi Clare and welcome :thumb: sure somebody will be along to answer your question soon
terry
Hi Terry,
Thanks for welcome, seems like a great site, glad I found it!! Found few folks going south in Jan already!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back