Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
we are going to disney tuesday and was wondering if any 1 can tell what the weather is like down to dover please, ive looked at the reports online but there is nothing better than from the horses mouth:winky:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Roads fine around the Dartford Bridge and Tunnel area. We made the journey from Newark to Dartford on Saturday in record time. The main roads are clear.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Have a look at this web site, gives you a chance to look for yourself at the M20 cameras.

Link Removed

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Clean and green, bring it on up 10/4

Heavy frost, main roads open...

Bob

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
Have a look at this web site, gives you a chance to look for yourself at the M20 cameras.

Link Removed

thanks for that they must work in daylight only i get unavailable cam on each 1, i will try them in the morning before we set off later in the day.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
thanks for that they must work in daylight only i get unavailable cam on each 1, i will try them in the morning before we set off later in the day.

No tommy they are on now. Look at J11A on the M20, it's the tunnel junction, it shows very clearly the tunnel access road. Yes some are out, guess that may be the weather.

Click on Traffic jam Cameras above the map to see all the cameras along the M20. J10 is just outside Ashford, & J8 is just East of Maidstone. The roundhill tunnel just outside Folkstone is also a very clear picture.

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
No tommy they are on now. Look at J11A on the M20, it's the tunnel junction, it shows very clearly the tunnel access road. Yes some are out, guess that may be the weather.

Click on Traffic jam Cameras above the map to see all the cameras along the M20. J10 is just outside Ashford, & J8 is just East of Maidstone. The roundhill tunnel just outside Folkstone is also a very clear picture.

thanks keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back