Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
By all accounts there will be a few funsters here for Christmas and I wondered what their plans are for Christmas Day.:Smile:

I know there is a hotel next door that may be open and a Chinese Restaurant close by that I think is open.:Smile:

Is it worth me making enquiries to see if we could arrange a meal together?:Smile: or is it just me and Bryan in our van for beans on toast!

Suzy

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Beans on toast for 4 please

Hi Suzy, as you know i would appreciate any info on somewhere to eat xmas day so if its ok with you yes please see what you can do,(My life depends on it wife no feliz) many thanks Trev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

travelling tapps

Free Member
Nov 16, 2010
Funster No
Thanks , We were hoping something would be arranged, as nearly run out of Beans.We are open to any suggestions, Xmas Day or Eve or even that week.All days merge together when you are having FUN Margaret and Eric(travelling tapps):thumb::thumb::thumb:

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
What is the weather like down there. We are further up on the Med coast at Categena where it is chilly. 11c yesterday 13c today.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
And you wonder why we don't want to be here at Chrsitmas! This is our house as at last Wednesday (not too much better now). We would love to have Christmas lunch with you all, but we will be on the beach in Lanzarote (all being well).

Attachments

• DSCN0172.jpg
    DSCN0172.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0173.jpg
    DSCN0173.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 32

bambi 2

Free Member
Jun 7, 2009
france, (Aveyron)
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
26 years
Christmas lunch at Zahora

We also would be interested in a christmas lunch get together, :winky: we hope to arrive in a few days, at the moment we are in Benidorm and headed your way, 16 deg today with a little rain, bambi 2
P.S. hope you get this as I could not read the message you sent earlier. Sylvia

OP
OP
Suzy

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Look forward to seeing you again Sylvia, we are having a thunderstorm at the moment, rain thunder and lightening - but its not cold!::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back