Bryan's inability to speak the lingo (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
When Bryan was taken ill, as many of you know, I had to drop him at A & E because there was nowhere to park at the spanish hospital in Cadiz.

What you don't know (until now) is that whilst I was away a Spanish man approached Bryan clutching his bollocks (his own not Bryan's) and saying something that Bryan thought was "prostitute!" :Eeek:

When I arrived at the hospital Bryan pointed out the man and told me what he thought the man had said.

The man was in fact a nice old man who was, after seeing that Bryan was in a great deal of pain, enquiring as to whether Bryan had a problem with his prostrate! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just shows how when you don't 'speaka-da- lingo' you can get it soooooooooooooo wrong. ::bigsmile:

Suzy

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Won't tell you how I interpreted it when the last man approached me like that!!!!:whatthe:

(only kiddin' Suzy)

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Reminds me of the time Graham was at Kings X station waiting train back to Wakefield when he was approached by a woman who said " can you tell me the time", when he said pardon she had actually said " I show you good time", he was petrified and walked away, that'll teach him to miss his flight home ::bigsmile:

Hope Bryan is on the mend now

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
i didn't know Bryan had been ill, Suzy, must have missed that. Sorry. :Sad:Send him our best wishes for a speedy recovery, :Smile:Lucille and Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Poor old Brian:cry:

Never a dull moment eh Suzy:winky:

Enjoy the adventure::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Suzy

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Bryan seems ok at the moment, I think he should spend the next 3 months trying to speaka the lingo!::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back