Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I need some to check a possible Certified Fun Location (CFL) out in Peterborough. If you live nearby maybe you could take a look at it, fill out a form for me and see if its suitable. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks:thumb:

SmellyFeet

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Less Than 1 Year
We come from Peterborough originally, if you let us know where, might have some ideas.

Dave

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Only been on one C&CC CL when we picked up our silver screens at Cleckheaton Jim and that was a bit of a dump IMHO so I'm no expert but, if you have no other offers, I'm willing to go and have a look. I'm sure you and the form will give me some pointers. :thumb:

Don't want me to go tonight do you? :whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
work takes me to peterbourgh area at least once a week would take a look if you like no probs.:Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
work takes me to peterbourgh area at least once a week would take a look if you like no probs.:Smile:

Hi Mick, that's great. Let me know when you are next going and I will try and arrange a hook up with the owner :thumb: There is a form to fill in, and if you could take a picture or two that would be great:Smile:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes Dave:thumb:

Jim

We are in Peterborough on new years Day, I will stop off there and get a pic of the field he uses. It is right by the main road and quite flat with easy access. If I remeber right, he said he could run water to it!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back